Dean Smalley off to Rochdale

When was they called superior.. :blink:

Yes i do have a problem with Rochdale, and i hope you get relegated this season..

Yes roll on November 2nd.. Ready to have more away fans in your stadium than home fans? Again?

They didnt need him off the payroll though.. since they offered him a new contract.. so im still not sure what you are bleating on about.

Your one deluded idiot.

Still cant see it to be honest as we seem to have ditched wingers this season and not being funny but we have moved on a bit and set our aims higher than getting a fellow lower divisions rejects on loan as shown last season with most coming from Premier league clubs. Then again he could turn out to be the next Chris O'Grady at our club..... :wink:

There is no team I would rather see die than Dale.

Edited by Lee Sinnott

Typical dale response..

Have fun returning to league two.. since your best players wanted to leave..

Really don't understand the bitterness here, yes they've taken delight in us falling on hard time and are supported by the scruffiest,chaviest, scrotiest mongs from a town that is actually WORSE than ours, but if ever a team deserved a little bit of success it is Rochdale. As for O'Grady, we never gave him a fair crack of the whip so good luck to the lad. Holness is a fat version of Kelvin Lomax but they seem happy with him, so good luck to them.

I remember at half time when we played Yeovil and drew 0-0, Smalley spent the whole of the half chatting to Stefan Stam whilst the rest of the bench trained. He seems to have this cockyness about him which if coupled with ability on a consistent basis then I could accept, but from what I have seen, he's not all that bothered?!

Really don't understand the bitterness here, yes they've taken delight in us falling on hard time and are supported by the scruffiest,chaviest, scrotiest mongs from a town that is actually WORSE than ours, but if ever a team deserved a little bit of success it is Rochdale. As for O'Grady, we never gave him a fair crack of the whip so good luck to the lad. Holness is a fat version of Kelvin Lomax but they seem happy with him, so good luck to them.

Grown up with loads of Dale fans.. always acting like their best in the world (especially this season).. tends to get to you after a while which leads to alot of being p***** off with every dale fan when they start on about them being so good..

I think Dale are wonderful, its a town with pleasure, beauty and above all else, ladies with the ability of a 2 minute crack off!

Plus if you go out at Dale of an evening you are sure to be verbally abused at some point, which helps boxers train as they dont need a sparring partner, just knock out a local drunk!

I think at present; a loan move is exactly the right move for DS. But I would have thought to L2 would have been the better bet; a Stanley or a Bury et all. If he's off to 'Dale; so be it - hope he gets a run of games and comes back a better player for it.

I think Dale are wonderful, its a town with pleasure, beauty and above all else, ladies with the ability of a 2 minute crack off!

Plus if you go out at Dale of an evening you are sure to be verbally abused at some point, which helps boxers train as they dont need a sparring partner, just knock out the local drunks on each estate!

Fixed!

Holness and Apko-Akro arent on loan they are contracted Dale players so cant see what your hinting at, whereas Atkinson (Hull), Fielding (Blackburn), Heaton (Man U), Obadeyi (Bolton) and Haworth (Blackburn) all came on loan last season to Spotland. This season we have Tutte (Man City), Thompson (Celtic), Dawson (West Brom) all currently on loan from prem clubs (and septic). So like I said the trend is for us to get someone higher up the pecking order so to speak, if it happens then so be it as Hillcroft will have seen something in the lad they like but then again it will only be a loan like Stephens last season where he returned to you a better player.

Regarding COG it seems not many managers have the same view on him as you seeing as 3 championship clubs came in with sizeable bids for him near the end of the transfer window, we refused as he is essential to our plans of survival in League One (plus we dont need the money just yet).

Nice to see dale fans are confident