Dean Smalley off to Rochdale

Wouldn't it be wise to wait until we know the outcome of Feeney's injury?

Given the crowd, I suppose getting him off the wage bill is probably more important.

That crowd was pathetic considering neither of the Manc clubs were playing yesterday, it was obvious B'Mouth wouldnt bring to many but jesus, I think the club should now be going around schools and colleges and knocking out tickets at massive reductions for students/kids, just charge a little bit because at the end of the day we are in a dire sorry state with just under 4k.

on his way to Rochdale on loan i been told tonight its a done deal

Hello Dale fan here, cant see this happening myself as we have enough strikers with a young ex-city lad waiting in the wings to get his chance. At current we also only have one place left for loanees so cant see us wasting it on a position we have plenty of cover for.

Up The Dale

Hello Dale fan here, cant see this happening myself as we have enough strikers with a young ex-city lad waiting in the wings to get his chance. At current we also only have one place left for loanees so cant see us wasting it on a position we have plenty of cover for.

Up The Dale

I see him as a winger.

I see him as a winger.

Still cant see it to be honest as we seem to have ditched wingers this season and not being funny but we have moved on a bit and set our aims higher than getting a fellow lower divisions rejects on loan as shown last season with most coming from Premier league clubs. Then again he could turn out to be the next Chris O'Grady at our club..... :wink:

Still cant see it to be honest as we seem to have ditched wingers this season and not being funny but we have moved on a bit and set our aims higher than getting a fellow lower divisions rejects on loan as shown last season with most coming from Premier league clubs. Then again he could turn out to be the next Chris O'Grady at our club..... :wink:

Ahhh yes, that lower division reject in chris o'grady? League two is his level, maybe lower league one.

Another few lower league rejects in your squad though..?

Holness Akpo to name a few...? :wink:

Down The Dale!!

Ahhh yes, that lower division reject in chris o'grady? League two is his level, maybe lower league one.

Another few lower league rejects in your squad though..?

Holness Akpo to name a few...? :wink:

Down The Dale!!

Holness and Apko-Akro arent on loan they are contracted Dale players so cant see what your hinting at, whereas Atkinson (Hull), Fielding (Blackburn), Heaton (Man U), Obadeyi (Bolton) and Haworth (Blackburn) all came on loan last season to Spotland. This season we have Tutte (Man City), Thompson (Celtic), Dawson (West Brom) all currently on loan from prem clubs (and septic). So like I said the trend is for us to get someone higher up the pecking order so to speak, if it happens then so be it as Hillcroft will have seen something in the lad they like but then again it will only be a loan like Stephens last season where he returned to you a better player.

Regarding COG it seems not many managers have the same view on him as you seeing as 3 championship clubs came in with sizeable bids for him near the end of the transfer window, we refused as he is essential to our plans of survival in League One (plus we dont need the money just yet).

Holness and Apko-Akro arent on loan they are contracted Dale players so cant see what your hinting at, whereas Atkinson (Hull), Fielding (Blackburn), Heaton (Man U), Obadeyi (Bolton) and Haworth (Blackburn) all came on loan last season to Spotland. This season we have Tutte (Man City), Thompson (Celtic), Dawson (West Brom) all currently on loan from prem clubs (and septic). So like I said the trend is for us to get someone higher up the pecking order so to speak, if it happens then so be it as Hillcroft will have seen something in the lad they like but then again it will only be a loan like Stephens last season where he returned to you a better player.

Regarding COG it seems not many managers have the same view on him as you seeing as 3 championship clubs came in with sizeable bids for him near the end of the transfer window, we refused as he is essential to our plans of survival in League One (plus we dont need the money just yet).

Yes, they are lower league rejects, we did not want Holness, Grimsby did not want Akpo, rejects you see?

Check COG's record above league two,

Yes, they are lower league rejects, we did not want Holness, Grimsby did not want Akpo, rejects you see?

Check COG's record above league two,

Thats all in the past this is the here and now and at the moment he is in fine form making a right nuisance of himself against the so-called superior defences of league one. Looking at another post of yours on this forum it looks like youve got a bee in your bonnet about us, did we let you down on your coupon one saturday or something as it cant be a rivalry just yet as we aint played you properly in the league since the 1960's. Roll on November 2nd.

Holness signed for us 3 years ago when you rightly say you didnt want him after a loan spell at ours, Akpo was let go as Grimsby had just been relegated to non-league and need ed to get his wages off their payroll so im still not sure what your bleating on about.

Edited by 3lions

Thats all in the past this is the here and now and at the moment he is in fine form making a right nuisance of himself against the so-called superior defences of league one. Looking at another post of yours on this forum it looks like youve got a bee in your bonnet about us, did we let you down on your coupon one saturday or something as it cant be a rivalry just yet as we aint played you properly in the league since the 1960's. Roll on November 2nd.

Holness signed for us 3 years ago when you rightly say you didnt want him after a loan spell at ours, Akpo was let go as Grimsby had just been relegated to non-league and need ed to get his wages off their payroll so im still not sure what your bleating on about.

Eh, were have you crawled from, to be fair I wish Dale the best but no one really cares what you think...

When was they called superior.. :blink:

Yes i do have a problem with Rochdale, and i hope you get relegated this season..

Yes roll on November 2nd.. Ready to have more away fans in your stadium than home fans? Again?

They didnt need him off the payroll though.. since they offered him a new contract.. so im still not sure what you are bleating on about.

I think a few people are quick to forget how bad an injury Smalley had. Plus he was in hospital with a pretty bad illness while out injured!

He's had a lot to recover from over the last few months, i think a loan spell would do him the world of good!

He's had a lot to recover from over the last few months, i think a loan spell would do him the world of good!

Maybe it will.

Maybe different coaching styles will help him too.

"Deane, when you get the ball and run with it, which you're quite good at, give some thought to what you're going to do with it before you run out of pitch".