Liverpool v Northampton

Hodgson's the Penney of the Prem!

Im not sure the problem is Hodgson , he has inherited an absolutely garbage Liverpool side from Benitez and not been given much money to improve it , suppose its his own fault for taking the job

As Joe Royle once said "you cant make chicken soup out of chicken :censored:" :lol:

Im not sure the problem is Hodgson , he has inherited an absolutely garbage Liverpool side from Benitez and not been given much money to improve it , suppose its his own fault for taking the job

As Joe Royle once said "you cant make chicken soup out of chicken :censored:" :lol:

Agree. I mean how are the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Carragher, Babel and Agger suppose to compete with Northampton's star studded team?

Agree. I mean how are the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Carragher, Babel and Agger suppose to compete with Northampton's star studded team?

Fair point , last night was shocking , I suppose my point is more generalised to this season I dont think liverpool will do very well but I dont think it will be due to a bad manager

Fair point , last night was shocking , I suppose my point is more generalised to this season I dont think liverpool will do very well but I dont think it will be due to a bad manager

Scary thing is, a fair few of that side played most of our first-team squad off the park at Leyland! :shock: