Could it get any worse...

That's not bad, the only ones you need to worry about are the Utd fans.

Leeds won't pull up any trees in the Championship,

Dale will fade once winter kicks in.

Liverpool have one hand on the self-destruct button and the other hand is pushing down on it.

Just adopt an air of "proper football" fan with the Utd fans, ask them how many games they get to a season, look at their squad, pick a couple of reserve players and ask their opinions on them and wait for their puzzled looks.

Ask Leeds about their finances and Chairman...

Patronise the Dale fan, tell him you are really happy to see them enjoying their time in the big time and that you hope they can keep it up, plant the seeds of doubt in his mind.

Laugh at the scouser, check where your wallet is at all times when speaking to him, count your fingers afterwards.

I work in a big office, but within my team there's three United fans (two go to more United games than I do Latics games, which is a sickener as I lose the default "you never go" argument) and a City fan who openly admits they've been gash for as long as he remembers. And then there's a Pompy fan who admits they're cheating scum.

It's quite refreshing really, none of them follow the stereotype I have for their fans.

I work in a big office, but within my team there's three United fans (two go to more United games than I do Latics games, which is a sickener as I lose the default "you never go" argument) and a City fan who openly admits they've been gash for as long as he remembers. And then there's a Pompy fan who admits they're cheating scum.

It's quite refreshing really, none of them follow the stereotype I have for their fans.

I find City fans are often like that. I don't mind them.

That's not bad, the only ones you need to worry about are the Utd fans.

Leeds won't pull up any trees in the Championship,

Dale will fade once winter kicks in.

Liverpool have one hand on the self-destruct button and the other hand is pushing down on it.

Just adopt an air of "proper football" fan with the Utd fans, ask them how many games they get to a season, look at their squad, pick a couple of reserve players and ask their opinions on them and wait for their puzzled looks.

Ask Leeds about their finances and Chairman...

Patronise the Dale fan, tell him you are really happy to see them enjoying their time in the big time and that you hope they can keep it up, plant the seeds of doubt in his mind.

Laugh at the scouser, check where your wallet is at all times when speaking to him, count your fingers afterwards....

LOL

...and make sure your car is parked near the CCTV cameras.