We will beat Leyton Orient with the right team.

Brill

Jacobson

Mvoto

Greegs (jarrett if not fit)

Lee

Allesandra

Jones

Furman

Taylor

Kelly

Tounkare

For some reason, last couple of weeks, black hasn't filled me with confidence defensivly and he lacked going forward tonight.

--------------

That would be my line up although i'd be tempted to play a 4-3-3 similar to the second half against Bournmouth where we played well..

Edited by Fruitygoo

I'd play a 451/433 against Orient. I'd leave the back 4 the same apart from bringing in Jarrett for Hazell obviously. Black has been struggling a bit in recent performances but they kept a clean sheet last night so wouldn't want to change it.

I'd have Tounkara upfront on his own with Taylor and Allessandra on the wings pushing very high up. Jones, Furman and Stephens in the middle. Stephens has been misplacing passes and generally not performing as he was at the start of the season but even when he's not playing his best he can still be a huge danger for the opposition.

Brill

Black M'Voto Jarrett Lee

Jones Furman Stephens

Allessandra Taylor

Tounkara

I'd play a 451/433 against Orient. I'd leave the back 4 the same apart from bringing in Jarrett for Hazell obviously. Black has been struggling a bit in recent performances but they kept a clean sheet last night so wouldn't want to change it.

I'd have Tounkara upfront on his own with Taylor and Allessandra on the wings pushing very high up. Jones, Furman and Stephens in the middle. Stephens has been misplacing passes and generally not performing as he was at the start of the season but even when he's not playing his best he can still be a huge danger for the opposition.

Brill

Black M'Voto Jarrett Lee

Jones Furman Stephens

Allessandra Taylor

Tounkara

you got black at right back and lee at left back lol :lol:

Brill

Black M'Voto Jarrett Lee

Jones Furman Stephens

Allessandra Taylor

Tounkara

That will be the team - but we will probably start with 4-4-2 I reckon :huh:

Dickov will not play and its time he started games to right.

he wont play because he's 37 and we've got lots of other players who can play upfront.

brill

lee jarrett m'voto black

taylor furman jones lewi

tounkara kelly

i think its time to drop dale for a game or two which will hopefully see him come back into the side as a better player