Latics lotto

Obviously i told him where to go. He said that they are not suprised by there start to the season cos he new they was capable of promotion which made me laugh.

Looked on the offical site and it looks like we have had a go at doing something similer but the company that we had running it for us have had a few people over in regards to the winners. Might be worth looking back in to and have the club run it, im sure we could get some volunteers to do a couple of hours a week knocking at doors and getting people to sign up. Ive looked at there website and it looks like it takes a few quid, they have a main prize which if not won rolls over and then give away around £800 each week plus matchday tickets. Id expect that they are making as much profit as they are giving away so would be making around £1000 a week which we could with.

Obviously i told him where to go. He said that they are not suprised by there start to the season cos he new they was capable of promotion which made me laugh.

Looked on the offical site and it looks like we have had a go at doing something similer but the company that we had running it for us have had a few people over in regards to the winners. Might be worth looking back in to and have the club run it, im sure we could get some volunteers to do a couple of hours a week knocking at doors and getting people to sign up. Ive looked at there website and it looks like it takes a few quid, they have a main prize which if not won rolls over and then give away around £800 each week plus matchday tickets. Id expect that they are making as much profit as they are giving away so would be making around £1000 a week which we could with.

There is a Latics Lotto already. We were sharing it with Stockport and Macclesfield when it started if I remember correctly, but it didn't work out and Latics went their own way. I pay every month by Direct Debit.

I have just checked our website and found this:-

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Lotte...,,10337,00.html

I shall be cancelling my Direct Debit

There is a Latics Lotto already. We were sharing it with Stockport and Macclesfield when it started if I remember correctly, but it didn't work out and Latics went their own way. I pay every month by Direct Debit.

I have just checked our website and found this:-

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Lotte...,,10337,00.html

I shall be cancelling my Direct Debit

:shock: