Rodrigue Dikaba?

Anyone know where Rodrigue Dikaba is? He went to play for DR Congo.... has he returned? Jones looked way off the pace yesterday and Dikaba may be a good replacement. Also, perhaps Barry can update us on the player share scheme and if it is to be used to pay his wages.

Anyone know where Rodrigue Dikaba is? He went to play for DR Congo.... has he returned? Jones looked way off the pace yesterday and Dikaba may be a good replacement. Also, perhaps Barry can update us on the player share scheme and if it is to be used to pay his wages.

It was said somewhere that he was injured playing for Congo

First half maybe, but second half he was one of the best players on the field. He tore their right back to ribbons

Cheerio Rodrigue

Glad we didn't sign him, don't need players like that.

Well done PD, a good kick up for the arse for everyone. Give your all and you're fine, try it on and there's the door. Glad we didn't push the boat out to offer him a contract. Wasn't convinced at all with him, yes he had pace but for the amount of ball (and space) he had vs Brizzle we might as well have had Smalley there.

Well done PD, a good kick up for the arse for everyone. Give your all and you're fine, try it on and there's the door. Glad we didn't push the boat out to offer him a contract. Wasn't convinced at all with him, yes he had pace but for the amount of ball (and space) he had vs Brizzle we might as well have had Smalley there.

That's just bein silly.

Glad we didn't waste 7 grands worth of fans money (the playershare fund) on him

I was goign mad about Jones in the first half, to the point my brother told me to shutup and back him , then in the second half he was a completely different player and I thought he was good on the left

Spot on ,

Nice on PD lets spend my £4 a month on someone better :wink:

I was goign mad about Jones in the first half, to the point my brother told me to shutup and back him , then in the second half he was a completely different player and I thought he was good on the left

to be fair niether jones or lee had anything to do first half there was no play down that side

If the guy had pace he'd been playing at a higher level. Even without is pace he still managed to turn inside and outside with ease, out wide. A player I would have liked to see more of, that's for sure. I respect Dickov's decision on disciplinary grounds, but I think Dikaba could have been a good player for us.

Apart from the 373 drop kicks from goalkeeper, aimed at Jones, but invariably straight in to touch.

I counted them all. Honest!

Whilst Brill has undoubtably improved (& boy did he need to) on some areas of his game; his kicking is still really poor. The punt up the right hasn't worked all season; he either puts too much on it and it sails out of touch or he slices it and it ends up more in the high RB area; inviting pressure on us.

As for Dikaba - I saw nothing particularly impressive about him; certainly nothing to suggest he was a better bet at RB than Lee or at RM than Jones. Added to that the ill discipline & it looks a bloody good job he wasn't signed on a full time contract; especially using the playershare monies.