Dickov tells players to make hisory at 'Dale

Dickov always impresses me with his interviews, think he's in the right frame of mind for this game. Bring tomorrow on, got a really funny feeling in my stomach :D

handles himself brilliantly...very at ease with the media,and also refreshingly honest...tells it like it is and isnt affraid to say we played crap when we did....something previous managers were not very good at...

the players will be pumped up for this....all of them...dale will be as well,but i think were more than ready for this one....

handles himself brilliantly...very at ease with the media,and also refreshingly honest...tells it like it is and isnt affraid to say we played crap when we did....something previous managers were not very good at...

the players will be pumped up for this....all of them...dale will be as well,but i think were more than ready for this one....

yeah i agree. all fans/players fully pumped for this one. I hope its a special atmosphere tomorrow and i hope we thrash em so much :P

I think both teams will be well up for it. The bigger the game, the better Dale have done. It's going to be their biggest league attendence (not Inc play offs) for years. We need to go for it from the off.

Dale always turn up for the big games. Look at Huddersfield - they had a set game plan and pulled it off.

Expect Keith Hill to fire his side up and tell them to give it their all, safe in the knowledge that he can rest a few players for the FA cup game against inferior opposition at the weekend.

Dale have signed Tom Kennedy back on loan from Leicester today. In my mind, one of the best left backs in this division.

I know loads of Leeds, City and United supporting locals who have said they're going cheering on 'dale so should be the biggest crowd spotland has seen for a league game in years. Hopefully this fixture will become the new Bury crunch game for them were every tom, dick and harry on both sides turns up the twice a season. Adds a bit of spice to an otherwise boring league.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Dale always turn up for the big games. Look at Huddersfield - they had a set game plan and pulled it off.

Expect Keith Hill to fire his side up and tell them to give it their all, safe in the knowledge that he can rest a few players for the FA cup game against inferior opposition at the weekend.

Dale have signed Tom Kennedy back on loan from Leicester today. In my mind, one of the best left backs in this division.

I know loads of Leeds, City and United supporting locals who have said they're going cheering on 'dale so should be the biggest crowd spotland has seen for a league game in years. Hopefully this fixture will become the new Bury crunch game for them were every tom, dick and harry on both sides turns up the twice a season. Adds a bit of spice to an otherwise boring league.

Do you mean "Hilly"?

Hopefully this fixture will become the new Bury crunch game for them were every tom, dick and harry on both sides turns up the twice a season. Adds a bit of spice to an otherwise boring league.

Only if they don't play it mid-week every single time. Plus wasn't it half-term last week?

'Birthday Boy' is really up for this derby and I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the subs.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2204054,00.html

At stake are three points, bragging rights and local pride, but I don't think the Rose Bowl is up for grabs on this occasion. :unsure:

Typical Latics. I was only going to see us claim that famous trophy!!!!! :ranting:

Dickov always impresses me with his interviews, think he's in the right frame of mind for this game. Bring tomorrow on, got a really funny feeling in my stomach :D

Whilst I agree , I seem to remember the same being said about Penney and his media skills at first

Yeah but Penney had managing experience. Dickov's in his first managerial job and he's handling interviews very well. Down to earth and tells it how it is.

Oh don't get me wrong there is a stark difference in the two ! Just remember similar comments being made