Christophe gone

Agree - it is a shame that he was not given a chance - in Dickov we trust... :huh:

Dickov wouldn't change the team to bring him in. Had there been an injury and he got into the team, he would probably have stayed longer, but it was no good for him to sit on the bench. H needed to be playing to either earn a full contract or put himself in the shop window.

In most ways I think this is good. He wasn't playing and we already have enough players to put on the bench (I think some of our ressies would be more than adequate replacements). Considering we are so "skint" I wouldn't have hired him (we will have been paying him). If he doesn't get picked up (which from the sound of things I doubt), then we can always ask him back if needed.

Plus, does anyone else think the comments about him being a model professional were a little dig at those who haven't been, like Dikaba.

In most ways I think this is good. He wasn't playing and we already have enough players to put on the bench (I think some of our ressies would be more than adequate replacements). Considering we are so "skint" I wouldn't have hired him (we will have been paying him). If he doesn't get picked up (which from the sound of things I doubt), then we can always ask him back if needed.

Plus, does anyone else think the comments about him being a model professional were a little dig at those who haven't been, like Dikaba.

Yes, but its also a good reference.