Who would you support?

Pick one  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you go on a Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday or Monday?

• Oldham Phoenix 2011 (in League Ten)
    • Manchester Citeh
    • Salford Whitesox
    • "Rochdale"
    • Bury
    • Bolton Itinerants
    • So-called Liverpool
    • Everton
    • The nearest team as the crow flies (please specify)
    • Other (say who and why)

for all those that say youd stop following football completely , sorry but i cant accept that. how were you through december when we didnt play for weeks? personally i was fed up of saturday shopping with the woman it was close to being unbearable . youd never have the same passion supporting another team, not even a well run, newly established 2011 oldham team, but im sure we'd all find someone eventually

Absolutely. I can't remember a time when I've been more singled out for DIY, shopping and pointless excursions more than during the enforced December break - and my only commitment was to listen on LP. I can't imagine how many hours ST holders wasted on useless Missus activities. Torture.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all those that say youd stop following football completely , sorry but i cant accept that. how were you through december when we didnt play for weeks? personally i was fed up of saturday shopping with the woman it was close to being unbearable . youd never have the same passion supporting another team, not even a well run, newly established 2011 oldham team, but im sure we'd all find someone eventually

Absolutely. I can't remember a time when I've been more singled out for DIY, shopping and pointless excursions more than during the enforced December break - and my only commitment was to listen on LP. I can't imagine how many hours ST holders wasted on useless Missus activities. Torture.

Get a better missus. ^_^