Who would you support?

Pick one  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you go on a Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Thursday or Monday?

• Oldham Phoenix 2011 (in League Ten)
    • Manchester Citeh
    • Salford Whitesox
    • "Rochdale"
    • Bury
    • Bolton Itinerants
    • So-called Liverpool
    • Everton
    • The nearest team as the crow flies (please specify)
    • Other (say who and why)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said Arsenal yesterday (nearest team as the crow flies) but I've changed my mind. I think I'd support Oldham Phoenix. I can't imagine saying "We're having a good run at the moment" or "We'd better sort it out in midfield" about Arsenal (and not just because they've got a blinding midfield that may never need 'sorting out') or anyone else. Even Rangers.

well even allowing for the fact only a paltry 49% (I'm surprised) would support a 'new' Oldham Athletic if that was representative of the fanbase the new club would dwarf anyone to be found in divisions 7,8,9.10 all apart from FCUM in 6, a large chunk of 5 and a couple of 4. We'd be back in no time :wink:

As for you sick sick weirdo freaks who'd rather support City then all I can ask you is how on earth could you watch that stuff? Dreadful boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. Week after week. Game after game. All that money and they serve up that dross. Mental.

well even allowing for the fact only a paltry 49% (I'm surprised) would support a 'new' Oldham Athletic if that was representative of the fanbase the new club would dwarf anyone to be found in divisions 7,8,9.10 all apart from FCUM in 6, a large chunk of 5 and a couple of 4. We'd be back in no time :wink:

As for you sick sick weirdo freaks who'd rather support City then all I can ask you is how on earth could you watch that stuff? Dreadful boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. Week after week. Game after game. All that money and they serve up that dross. Mental.

46% now. My rallying call seems to be counterproductive

• 1 month later...

for all those that say youd stop following football completely , sorry but i cant accept that. how were you through december when we didnt play for weeks? personally i was fed up of saturday shopping with the woman it was close to being unbearable . youd never have the same passion supporting another team, not even a well run, newly established 2011 oldham team, but im sure we'd all find someone eventually