Christmas Wish List

1, New wealthy financial backers to either join or take over from SC

2, Failsworth project gets abandoned as redeveloping BP becomes more feasible ( either to new owners or SC )

3, We unearth a bargain 20 goal a season striker

4, The offside rule reverts to the old system.....never mind first phase, second phase nonsense

5, New legislation allows safe standing at all football grounds ( standing at accy rekindled my desire )

6, Lapsed fans flock back to BP in their thousands as we push for promotion

7, OWTB members live in harmony

Not too much to ask is it? :grin:

2, Failsworth project gets abandoned as redeveloping BP becomes more feasible ( either to new owners or SC )

4, The offside rule reverts to the old system.....never mind first phase, second phase nonsense

5, New legislation allows safe standing at all football grounds ( standing at accy rekindled my desire )

The Tories and Liberal Scumbags also decide that what's good for one is good for another, so footie fans can have a pint in the stand.

The Tories and Liberal Scumbags also decide that what's good for one is good for another, so footie fans can have a pint in the stand.

This thread's in the Terraces section; for Latics & L1 Football debates - not pulling a MOD move here (oh alright I am :wink: ); but keep the one-sided; pro Labour nonsense to the Taproom politics thread fella. Not the place......

This thread's in the Terraces section; for Latics & L1 Football debates - not pulling a MOD move here (oh alright I am :wink: ); but keep the one-sided; pro Labour nonsense to the Taproom politics thread fella. Not the place......

Okay. The hottest 100 female League one fans to pop round my house for 'a spoonful of sugar' for the first 100 days of next year. And I guess a couple of blokes*.

For Corney to sell out to anyone. Nothing about intentions, but we are dying otherwise.

All 23 other clubs in Division 3 to go into administration.

*I got my DIY skills from my grandad - who left a house in Burnley where you had to go downstairs to put the bedroom light on.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

1, New wealthy financial backers to either join or take over from SC - Agree

2, Failsworth project gets abandoned as redeveloping BP becomes more feasible ( either to new owners or SC ) - Disagree, we need Failsworth as a new start.

3, We unearth a bargain 20 goal a season striker - Thats a given, can we have it as an early present please?

4, The offside rule reverts to the old system.....never mind first phase, second phase nonsense - Meh

5, New legislation allows safe standing at all football grounds ( standing at accy rekindled my desire ) - Totally Agree!

6, Lapsed fans flock back to BP in their thousands as we push for promotion - :lol:

more chance of peace in the middle east :lol:

The old crystal clear "daylight between them" system?!