Finally?

:pray::pray::pray::deal::deal:

He has previous in turning down loan deals that have been set-up for him.......although Stevenage are L2 not Blue Square Premier; so maybe that fits in with his ‘I’m a league footballer’ mentality......fingers crossed that he finally goes; we need his wage of the books, and him out of the club – hopefully this comes off.

:pray::pray::pray::deal::deal:

He has previous in turning down loan deals that have been set-up for him.......although Stevenage are L2 not Blue Square Premier; so maybe that fits in with his ‘I’m a league footballer’ mentality......fingers crossed that he finally goes; we need his wage of the books, and him out of the club – hopefully this comes off.

Surprised earlier this year when he turned down move to Blue Square side because i thought he would enjoy playing 3 leagues above his own ability :lol::lol::lol:

Nobody reminds me of the depressing Penny era than this guy. What a waste of space. Couldnt pass, cant tackle, scores own goals, bad attitude, always injured and has Ginger hair.

The best thing he did was to introduce the americans girls to OWTB. Reading the cheese and cringe from the constant "hard ons" on this board was entertaining

Edited by NIKI1234

Nobody reminds me of the depressing Penny era than this guy. What a waste of space. Couldnt pass, cant tackle, scores own goals, bad attitude, always injured and has Ginger hair.

The best thing he did was to introduce the americans girls to OWTB. Reading the cheese and cringe from the constant "hard ons" on this board was entertaining

Sorry to go all Panto on you but:

OH NO IT WASN'T....... :ranting::wink: