Wrecking Ball

With all the talk of Tounkara being a human "wrecking ball" I was reminded of Springsteens song he wrote last year for the closure of the Meadowlands - NY Giants stadium.

As well as Tonks new nickname the song throws up the stories of former glory days and history etc; before demolishing an old stadium - a bit like we might have one day!

No apologies to some of the kids on here, you can keep your Tinchy Stryders and your Lady Ga ga's etc - This is the Boss! Enjoy!

With all the talk of Tounkara being a human "wrecking ball" I was reminded of Springsteens song he wrote last year for the closure of the Meadowlands - NY Giants stadium.

As well as Tonks new nickname the song throws up the stories of former glory days and history etc; before demolishing an old stadium - a bit like we might have one day!

No apologies to some of the kids on here, you can keep your Tinchy Stryders and your Lady Ga ga's etc - This is the Boss! Enjoy!

You've just gone up in my estimation Delfer!