Surprised no-one has picked up on this........

Didn't notice when I was at the game but just watched the highlights on LP and how the hell did Brill not claim the cross for their goal, its 1 yard from the byline and goes straight across, Lee and Done were past him, he could have dived and claimed it easily.

I appreciate his save in the second half but the man just doesn't like coming off his line, at corners, he goes to the edge of his 6yard box and then goes back towards his line as the balls coming in. What's that all about?

He has had a lot of stick and sometimes its been unjustified, other times justified, but his mistakes always lead to goals and I really think he will cost us a play-off place this season.

After the initial mess up on our left between Black and Evina (I think) they got it to the line and delivered the perfect low and hard cross.

I can't see that it should be the keeper's and I can't see that Lee would have been able to do anything other than stick it in his own net.

Think we all need to accept that Brill doesn't come off his line. Ever.

E4e

STUCK

his claiming of flighted crosses has been far better this season, one in particular he took through traffic on Saturday from a corner and helped relieve the pressure. He's no world beater and I've often been one of his biggest critics but Exeter's first goal apart I can't remember that many glaring dropped bollocks this season...still prefer it when he has nowt to do like v Daggers and Hudds but his two saves on Saturday preserved a well earned point.

his claiming of flighted crosses has been far better this season, one in particular he took through traffic on Saturday from a corner and helped relieve the pressure. He's no world beater and I've often been one of his biggest critics but Exeter's first goal apart I can't remember that many glaring dropped bollocks this season...still prefer it when he has nowt to do like v Daggers and Hudds but his two saves on Saturday preserved a well earned point.

Thought he did well at Daggers. An excellent save and took a number of crosses very well.

Didn't notice when I was at the game but just watched the highlights on LP and how the hell did Brill not claim the cross for their goal

because it was a cross. his 'wonder save' only happened becuase he ran backwards to his line when they crossed it.

we have to pack the penalty area on corners for this reason.

Dracula.