ernie cooksey

boboafc

Does anyone know if his shirt is up in either of the corner flag suites, as its up in the Dale equivalent (I assume its a Dale shirt)

The Rifle Range bought my Ernie match-worn shirt a couple of months back so rather than gathering dust in my loft it has pride of place on their wall.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if his shirt is up in either of the corner flag suites, as its up in the Dale equivalent (I assume its a Dale shirt)

Rochdale very kindly donated their signed Ernie shirt to Factor 50 earlier this year for us to auction at our inaugural Ernie Cooksey memorial golf day.

For anyone interested we are doing it again next year, bigger and better. Friday 22nd July at Manchester Golf Club, Hopwood Cottage, Middleton. £200 per team of 4 for 18 holes of golf on this fantastic course followed by a hot buffet meal.

Annual trophy awarded to the winning team along with trophies for the winning individual players, longest drive and nearest the pin.

Already had a fantastic response but the more the merrier so anyone who would like an entry form mail me at andyworthington.factor50@googlemail.com or bell me on 07977 921085 we'd love to see you.