13 Game Season Tickets  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Buy One?

• Yes - for me
    • Yes - for somebody else
    • No - I already have one
    • No - I prefer to pay on the day
    • No - I prefer to stay away

Out of interest do you think there is a compromise price that could be charged for the main stand for under 12's??? i.e. say £6 in advance or £7 on the day (or just a starightforward £6 either in advance or on the day.) Would you consider that a fairer pricing policy for a view along the side of the pitch as opposed to behind the goal.

Also, if/when the new stadium is up and running, my own thoughts are that the away fans should be put down 1 side as opposed to behind the goal. That being the case, they would be charged the same as the home fans with a similar view removing the anomoly of the pricing difference between home and away juniors (under 12's) altogether.

I would agree with a reduced cost..........even £6 is almost half of £11 and I reckon would appease some punters but its all fallen on deaf ears when at a time when we keep asking what will bring fans back. The club spend lots of time trying to bring in new fans when my view is that we need to entice the old fans back first by making it more affordable.

As for putting away fans on the side to charge them the same........... I wouldnt have thought that would be a problem even if they were behind the goal.

I would agree with a reduced cost..........even £6 is almost half of £11 and I reckon would appease some punters but its all fallen on deaf ears when at a time when we keep asking what will bring fans back. The club spend lots of time trying to bring in new fans when my view is that we need to entice the old fans back first by making it more affordable.

As for putting away fans on the side to charge them the same........... I wouldnt have thought that would be a problem even if they were behind the goal.

Sorry what I meant was we could keep the £3 for under 12's behind the goal with a cost being £6 on the sides

i think keeping kids out of the main stand is a good idea. when i had an ST in main stand upper and brought my lad along, i swapped my ticket for one in a stand that was cheaper for kids. no extra queuing either as you cant pay on the gate for the main stand upper.

i think keeping kids out of the main stand is a good idea. when i had an ST in main stand upper and brought my lad along, i swapped my ticket for one in a stand that was cheaper for kids. no extra queuing either as you cant pay on the gate for the main stand upper.

Okay, I'll do that then :petesake:

Yes I am going to buy one for my nephew. He has just started to come to games with his older brothers and santa will be making a visit to BP to order one once his mugshot has been taken.

He's only 6 but already is enjoying the atmosphere and the singing with naughty words in them.... :grin:

However we only sing those naughty songs at BP. :wink:

Boy am I on the one way express elevator down below when my numbers up

He's only 6 but already is enjoying the atmosphere and the singing with naughty words in them.... :grin:

However we only sing those naughty songs at BP. :wink:

I didn't let mine sing the naughty songs, so he insterted other words so that he could join in.

"Ronnie Moore, we don't like you, we don't like you" was always his favourite.

I am genuinely surprised that the idea of a kids pressie for £25 hasn't had more comment.

I didn't let mine sing the naughty songs, so he insterted other words so that he could join in.

"Ronnie Moore, we don't like you, we don't like you" was always his favourite.

I am genuinely surprised that the idea of a kids pressie for £25 hasn't had more comment.

that is almost as good as someone posted on here about Adebayor that there son sung in the play ground.

"Adebayor....Adebayooooooorr, you dad washes Elephants and your mummy stays at home....." Tickles me that one still.

Unfortunately my nephew is a watcher/listener. Last home game he made everyone laugh by saying their GK never moved for our 1st goal.....he also said it when Brill didn't move for us in the 2nd half either. Made us all chuckle that did.

So yes, he is going to be inflicted with a half price ST for more one liners and yes I am surprised about the kiddies offer too. It has saved me struggling for a pressie for him

Edited by underdog

Yeah I know. I agree with that, I meant we could keep away fans behind the goal and charge them as much as our highest priced tickets.

You couldn't charge away kids £6 in the away section of the RRE whilst charging home kids £3.

There are rules that state away supporters should be charged the same as home supporters for similar "accommodation".

At the moment we are charging home juniors £11 in main stand and away juniors £3. You can charge what you want where you want as long as you are not charging them more than your highest priced home ticket.

At the moment we are charging home juniors £11 in main stand and away juniors £3. You can charge what you want where you want as long as you are not charging them more than your highest priced home ticket.

And while we are on prices, have you not considered that you may be selling your car for far too much as it has been for sale for several months now :wink:

And while we are on prices, have you not considered that you may be selling your car for far too much as it has been for sale for several months now :wink:

Due to my beloved employer's company car provider being a tad slow in arranging delivery of its replacement, I haven't advertised it anywhere other than owtb yet! I don't want to be carless for any period of time.

But if you wish to make an offer close to the very competitive price advertised it may get serious consideration. :wink:

It's been said before I know but....

Wigan:

Games Included in Half Season Ticket Packages:-

15 Jan 11 - Fulham

05 Feb 11 - Blackburn Rovers

26 Feb 11 - Manchester United

19 Mar 11 - Birmingham City

02 Apr 11 - Tottenham Hotspur

30 Apr 11 - Everton

15 May 11 - West Ham United

**£95 is the adult price for a half season ticket outside of the central areas. Less than £14 per game.

***Half season hospitality price of £199

Edited by oldhamains

It's been said before I know but....

Wigan:

Games Included in Half Season Ticket Packages:-

15 Jan 11 - Fulham

05 Feb 11 - Blackburn Rovers

26 Feb 11 - Manchester United

19 Mar 11 - Birmingham City

02 Apr 11 - Tottenham Hotspur

30 Apr 11 - Everton

15 May 11 - West Ham United

**£95 is the adult price for a half season ticket outside of the central areas. Less than £14 per game.

***Half season hospitality price of £199

Above prices may be right but I am a GENUINE LATICS fan

Edited by another fan

There is no option on this poll that says

No, Because I have to work for a living and might not be able to get good value out of a half Season ticket if too many home games are rearranged to Tuesdays

(.com)

Edited by Rick

There is no option on this poll that says

No, Because I have to work for a living and might not be able to get good value out of a half Season ticket if too many home games are rearranged to Tuesdays

(.com)

So you prefer to pay on the day for those matches that you wish to attend?

No - I prefer to pay on the day

I thought that covered it off nicely.

Edited by opinions4u

So you prefer to pay on the day for those matches that you wish to attend?

I thought that covered it off nicely.

No. I'd refer to have a season ticket but can't justify potentially paying more than I would if I paid on the day depending on the number of rearranged games and whether I am able to make it. I wish to attend all matches, but can't guarantee that I can.

I've also done my bit of marketing for Latics and shoved it on Hot UK Deals.

If others could rate it as "Hot" it will get more coverage on that site.

(Might get some interesting comments too :lol: )

EDIT: Let me know if the link doesn't work - struggling with my employer's laptop!

A town fan on there talking about "Massive Huddersfield"

hudds town - Dec 06, 2010 18:12

Old third division rubbish i'm afraid.I know where in it too

Edited by razza699