Dickov eyes winger

from tranmere board:

*they believe him to be a tranmere fan through and through

'Andy Robinson will be signing for Huddersfield

and thats a fact!'

'Erm how do you work that one out mate?

He's having a trial with Oldham and is training with them now and believe me that is a FACT.'

'Is that with a view to signing for them? or is he just there to keep his fitness levels up since being released from leeds?'

'With a view to signing for them lid.'

And...... 'I can accept him going to Hudds, A club with money and a good chance of giving him Championship football next season. With the advantage of not having to up sticks from Leeds either.......but Oldham......feck off' :lol:

Not sure on this - if he has the hunger ( i dont mean literally!) then it could be a good move til the end of the season, but he is slow and 'fat' which doesnt fit the PD way, so a suprise..

Oh well PD is the boss, we shall see anyhow - that's one question to ask on thursday!

Edited by shefflatic

Why does fact have to be written like FACT on 'boards? Does it lend more legitimacy to the subject?

to allow for emphasis on the notion that the tranmere fan reporting the news does indeed have a legitimate source (FACT written by tranmere fan i hasten to add)

Edited by shefflatic

also Robinson really doesnt fit in Dickovs mould of young hungry players , if it was true it probably only would be Dickov helping out a mate getting fit

Two things.

1 - You don't have to be young to be hungry.

2 - Judging by the size of him, he most certainly is hungry. The fat :censored:.