• more than 4500
  2. 2. southampton game

• less than 2500
    • between 2500 and 3000
    • between 3000 and 3500
    • between 3500 and 4000
    • between 4000 and 4500
    • more than 4500

Does anyone NOT believe that back-to-back losses over the holiday period will have an impact on the attendance for the next couple of games at BP?

Also the financial impact of three home games in succession for non season ticket holders at the worst possible time of year - do the Latics need to offer a price reduction (especially for the mid-week game)?

My predictions:

Swindon - between 3500 & 4000

Southampton - between 3000 & 3500

Vote away....

Well - glad to see the majority vote (including mine) was correct (just!).

Would have liked a figure nearer the 4k mark but - hey, ho!

Let's see how it goes next Tuesday - sadly, I won't be there (along with probably a few others who are finding £60 a lot to pay for the three home games in a row).

Let's see how it goes next Tuesday - sadly, I won't be there (along with probably a few others who are finding £60 a lot to pay for the three home games in a row).

A pro-rata priced Season Ticket would take about 25% off your costs. £45 for 3 games rather than £60? A mate of mine has just gone for it. If you'll be at the rest of the games, why not go for it?

I think these 3 home games in a row was always going to be a problem so soon after christmas. If you don't have a season ticket that's £60 to try and find and unfortunately beyond the average fans means.

Some will probably have sacrificed todays match to enable attendance at the southampton game on tuesday.

Latics crowds baffle me sometimes ?

I know we suffered last season and obviously stay away fans are not coming back . The defeat by Rochdale didn't help

when we had a home crowd of over 5000 but how the hell can Stockport get more than us.

Today according to the figures we had exactly the same crowd 3573 ,

Assuming the Gills brought less than Swindon than they had more home support than us ,and they are playing absolute sh*te even by their own directors admission.

Also they have not won a home match since October and continue to lose by 5 goals for the third time at home this season.

BUT they still get more than us.

Whats wrong with Latics fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Latics crowds baffle me sometimes ?

I know we suffered last season and obviously stay away fans are not coming back . The defeat by Rochdale didn't help

when we had a home crowd of over 5000 but how the hell can Stockport get more than us.

Today according to the figures we had exactly the same crowd 3573 ,

Assuming the Gills brought less than Swindon than they had more home support than us ,and they are playing absolute sh*te even by their own directors admission.

Also they have not won a home match since October and continue to lose by 5 goals for the third time at home this season.

BUT they still get more than us.

Whats wrong with Latics fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Stockport bigger town not as close to all the other clubs as we are.