Rifle coach to Plymouth Argyle next saturday............

i advise staying over, good night Plymouth, just dont end up in A+E like i did on a Sunday morning after an alcohol related accident

2-2 i think 2004?

I was supposed to be staying down there. Cant really afford another £200 and a few days off work for another long weekend away with Latics. So opted out. Rooms were available cheap in b&b's and premier inn's etc the other month. Not sure on prices at the minute.

He means "7.30 start at the Rifle and finally be on your way for about 9.45 after putting most of your money behind the bar in there."

Haha! :wink:

top man, will check it out. how far from home park?

cant remember, we got a taxi IIRC, theres a petrol station on the main road outside the ground that was our pickup point for the taxi driver after the game

watch out for the stewards and sailors :blink:

I was supposed to be staying down there. Cant really afford another £200 and a few days off work for another long weekend away with Latics. So opted out. Rooms were available cheap in b&b's and premier inn's etc the other month. Not sure on prices at the minute.

too far and too good of a night not to stay over, dear do isnt it :grin:

too far and too good of a night not to stay over, dear do isnt it :grin:

Without a doubt. Heard it's a good night down there but i've done weekends in Peterborough and Southampton this season and spent about £400 on them. Cracking weekend's but definitely expensive to do.

Doing 4 days in Prague instead in February. £200 flights, hotel, transfers, etc. Sparta Prague v Liverpool the week i'm there too.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

plymouth - 300+ away fans.

walsall - 600+ away fans.

carlisle - 1000+ away fans.

300+ at Plymouth would be a great turn out but cant see that money making the trip.

Last time i went in 2004 was under dowie when we had Fitz, Clint Hill etc and ther was 120 odd if i remember correctly

300+ at Plymouth would be a great turn out but cant see that money making the trip.

Last time i went in 2004 was under dowie when we had Fitz, Clint Hill etc and ther was 120 odd if i remember correctly

2002 that was when we had Hill, Hall etc… 2-0 down after 7 minutes, before rallying late on to nick a point through an Eyres penalty and a Wayne Andrews stunner! Convinced the wife (girlfriend at the time) to drive down and we had a top weekend.

The year after was under Dowie (just before he left) again we drew 2-2 with two goals from David Beharall and it was the game when Shez was sent-off and chased a cheese-eating surrender monkey down the tunnel - I didn't go but have it on DVD.

As for Saturday, it is the random Christmas footings in a random place so I'll be giving it a miss. Think Hudds may be my next away as I'm bored :censored:less with away games in this league...