Worthington's Contract Terminated

Yeah, Lee and Black both got appearance under Shez. Stephens got an LDVs appearance. But it was Penney who gave all three a real run in the team to show what they can do. Shez signed Lee and Stephens and then lay them to waste in the reserves for most part. When Lee got the odd appearance he did impress which is why it was so baffling that Shez didn't use him more.

DP didnt have to much choice. Stephens was because DP couldnt get in a replacement (loan window shut). Can't remember how Lee got into, but earlier on in season DP said he could go.

Seeing as you posted this yesterday, and we know what's happened today, you haven't got tomorrow night's lotto numbers, have you? What a shout! :imnotworthy::applause1:

Yes, i have got them.. but i'm keeping them secret :wink:

Shez openly signed Stephens as "one for the future", hence the 3 year deal. Good signing.

Didn't Lee have issues with getting fit back then? People were saying he just couldn't play a full 90 and I bought it. Probably just talk as it doesn't seem an issue now - he's become my favourite player (until Phil Morris puts pen to paper).

Injured, and then when got back, Shez had scrapped reserves that season, so was unable to get back to match fitness.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic