Aussie Tennis Open

Fraid not Razza. Come through comfortably in the end.

Fair play to the lad. I don't by buy all the anti-Scottish rubbish that most spout, and yeah, it is a game for the privilaged. But I kinda find it nice that British sport is on the up after many years being practically :censored:e at everything we did.

Fair play to the lad. I don't by buy all the anti-Scottish rubbish that most spout, and yeah, it is a game for the privilaged. But I kinda find it nice that British sport is on the up after many years being practically :censored:e at everything we did.

Murray isn't that privileged, he is good at tennis because his Mum is a tennis coach. He went through something I wouldn't wish of any child

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

As a British person I like him, the only thing I don't like about him is his anti-English attitude.

Having said that he hasn't won it yet but this is his best chance to win a grand-slam event yet. Something no Britishman has done for nearly 80 years. Even so I can't see him winning Sports Personality of the Year.

he is anti English just like most jocks are

after the game when he was doing the interview was the first time ive ever seen him smile

he is anti English just like most jocks are

after the game when he was doing the interview was the first time ive ever seen him smile

Most jocks? So, you'd assertain than the majority of Scottish folk are anti-English? I'm not arsed if he is anti-English myself. Then again, the not-smiling thing seems to be tennis players as a whole. They all seem to be robotic drones masisvely devoid of personality anyway.

Don't understand patriotism in individual sports (or in general really, but that's for another debate).

Tennis players, racing drivers and snooker players compete for themselves. I've no more regard for a bloke I don't know and never will from England than I have a bloke I don't know and never will from Spain.

Most jocks? So, you'd assertain than the majority of Scottish folk are anti-English? I'm not arsed if he is anti-English myself. Then again, the not-smiling thing seems to be tennis players as a whole. They all seem to be robotic drones masisvely devoid of personality anyway.

its been in there nature from about the 13th century onwards to hate us English

yeah they do all seem like robots actually, except Caroline Wozniacki, who i wanted to win just for her press conferences (but not because she is easy on the eye :grin: )

but Andy Murray is a :censored:

It really is truly perfect.

While I don't care enough to check out the stats, I think he usually loses to Djokivic.

Noticed the head to head they flashed up in the analysis after the game and before i swtiched over, its 4-3 in Djokivic's favour with Murray winning the last 3!

Edited by Oafc88