not really a challenge is it eh ? player runs infront of his leg goes down and gets the penalty. not that difficult.

did they i never saw it ?

I wasn't there, can only go off what the Reporter said seeing as the highlights don't bother to show it!

They could've shown me that as an example of a careless challenge in my Ref training, no need at all.

I wasn't there, can only go off what the Reporter said seeing as the highlights don't bother to show it!

They could've shown me that as an example of a careless challenge in my Ref training, no need at all.

:blink:

he goes to swing for the ball, player sneaks up and gets infront of him catches his leg player goes down, REF DOES NOT GIVE IT, lino does. never a penalty.

:blink:

he goes to swing for the ball, player sneaks up and gets infront of him catches his leg player goes down, REF DOES NOT GIVE IT, lino does. never a penalty.

Lino had a clear view, ref (and camera!) were behind, so had players in the way.

The lino can't give a penalty, the ref has to agree. If the lino 'gave' it, then the referee didn't see it clearly.

Lino had a clear view, ref (and camera!) were behind, so had players in the way.

The lino can't give a penalty, the ref has to agree. If the lino 'gave' it, then the referee didn't see it clearly.

he didnt see it but the fact that everyone else did and dickov who was 40 50 yards away saw it was not a penalty. its clear not a penatly.

not really a challenge is it eh ? player runs infront of his leg goes down and gets the penalty. not that difficult.

he went to clear it and the man ran into him and fell over. black was looking the other way, couldnt see him and swung to clear it. never a penalty.

tounkara should have wrapped up the game though. if he learns to hit it down and not over the bar, he'll get more goals for sure

It was so clearly and blatantly NOT a correct penalty decision that all I have to anyone who thinks otherwise is:

"I hate you, I despise you, I loathe you. Everything about you DISGUSTS me. Your ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, legs, knees, stomach, ribs and bottom make me want to vomit up. You are repulsive, loathsome, grotesque and insupportable. I want to kill you, I want to twist your nipples off and throw them to the dogs. You scum. You low, corrosive lump of fecal horror,

you maniac bastardly turd. I would rather drink stale urine from Nick Griffin's arse-pit than remain one moment more in your defiling company. You're filth, you're cack, you're the

ooze of a burst boil; I abominate you, you towering mound of corrupted slime. Your every utterance is like the slithering hiss of a fat maggot in the putrid guts of a decomposing rat;

your face is fouler than the unwiped inner ring of Satan's rectum."

In otherwords, I respectfully disagree with you. :)