Send Aiden White back

White scored on his home debut v Exeter and on his away debut v Daggers....he went back to L**ds and has come back an done it all again, send him back and call for him on Sat morn.......hey presto, goals v Daggers n Hudds comin up......easy

White scored on his home debut v Exeter and on his away debut v Daggers....he went back to L**ds and has come back an done it all again, send him back and call for him on Sat morn.......hey presto, goals v Daggers n Hudds comin up......easy

You're quite superstitious aren't you?

Let me sell you this rock, it keeps stray tigers away.

Now excuse me whilst I paddle my ass five times on each cheek or else the queen will die...........I don't know why I do it, I don't even like the royal family.

Now excuse me whilst I paddle my ass five times on each cheek or else the queen will die...........I don't know why I do it, I don't even like the royal family.

how much?

You paid your bear tax recently?