Radical thoughts for a new stadium

how about we:

Scrap that sodding diabolic excuse of a championship golf course next to the council estate in Derker thats been 20 yrs in the making without a golf club being swung

Relocate to Salmon fields and moved the other business out as there can't be that many there now.

However its more dosh to spend and I think our owner has had enough

I mentioned this yesterday. Also mentioned that it would probably get kicked in the dick due to poor road networks. If they used it as an excuse to try to block boundary park redevelopment then they'll use it there.

Fantastic spot for a stadium though IMO. And theres no arguing it's not in the heart of Oldham....

how about we:

Scrap that sodding diabolic excuse of a championship golf course next to the council estate in Derker thats been 20 yrs in the making without a golf club being swung

Relocate to Salmon fields and moved the other business out as there can't be that many there now.

However its more dosh to spend and I think our owner has had enough

I don't mind saying this publicly because no one in their right mind would sue me for libel. Backhanders were proffered and taken for that golf course. You know where I live if you fancy a pop.