Play Off Final

First please accept my apologies as I am not a doom and gloom merchant although I do feel pessimistic at the moment.

While watching PD on Granada Reports tonight the horrible feeling occurred to me that we win the Play Off Final at Old Trafford which then becomes our final game as we cease to exist during the close season

Stupid I know (especially the close season bit)

First please accept my apologies as I am not a doom and gloom merchant although I do feel pessimistic at the moment.

While watching PD on Granada Reports tonight the horrible feeling occurred to me that we win the Play Off Final at Old Trafford which then becomes our final game as we cease to exist during the close season

That would be known as "going out in a blaze of glory".

Actually the thought just occurred to me. Losing against QPR eight or so years ago now was the most gutted I've ever felt as a fan. A defeat at Old Trafford next May would surely eclipse that by some distance.

That would be known as "going out in a blaze of glory".

Actually the thought just occurred to me. Losing against QPR eight or so years ago now was the most gutted I've ever felt as a fan. A defeat at Old Trafford next May would surely eclipse that by some distance.

Ooooh, dunno about that mate - I was really trully 100% gutted not so long ago when they ran out of pies well before half time, and indeed all hot food!!

at least if you felt the urge to :censored: on some red bastards seat at full time being banned from all football grounds wouldn't matter :grin:

at least if you felt the urge to :censored: on some red bastards seat at full time being banned from all football grounds wouldn't matter :grin:

The Scousers would have nothing on us in the amount of damage and carnage they cause. I'll be living on Vindaloos for the week before and stuffing a cork in my arse before letting rip at OT……. :grin:

The Scousers would have nothing on us in the amount of damage and carnage they cause. I'll be living on Vindaloos for the week before and stuffing a cork in my arse before letting rip at OT……. :grin:

steady on, you will let it rip at full time yes?