Player Share Web Shop

opinions4u

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't used PlayerShare WebShop yet, here's how easy it is:

1) Type www.spendandraise.com/xtra in to your browser. You should get a screen like the one below ... click on the A to Z section to find the shop you want.

2) In this example, we're looking for M&S, so you'd press M.

3) And then click through to the shop you want (the commission potential is on the right hand side).

4) Shop and pay as usual - no extra costs for you, but income for PlayerShare.

Any questions?

(have I done that right?!!)

Edited by opinions4u

If you got a new phone for Christmas, recycle the old one and earn PlayerShare £3 and get a cheque for yourself too!

Phone Recylcing Service via O2 pays PlayerShare £3 a phone! - it also pays out for old MP 3 players, sat navs, tablets and more!!

I just thought I'd take the chance to bump this post.

Another one that makes money for you and makes money for PlayerShare.

Click through and get a quote for yourself ... then take it from there.

Get rid of those old phones now ... you know you'll never use them again!

Phone Recylcing Service via O2 pays PlayerShare £3 a phone!

Last day of M&S sale is 8th Jan

Hotels dot com have increased the commission payment to 8% until 10th Jan.

We've only made about £2.50 this week against a target of £20 so if somebody could buy an i Phone or similar from Carphone Warehouse that would be a handy £50!

A range of Latics shirts old and new, including £15 offer at JD and classic shirts elsewhere.

A range of Brian Cox books!

Edited by opinions4u

Real cash paid to PlayerShare bank account:

Friday saw £154.36 paid to the PlayerShare bank account from the commissions earned on the PlayerShare WebShop.

There is also a similar amount accrued waiting for payment at a date in the future once transactions have been verified.

This is great news and proof that the PlayerShare WebShop has a place in this fundraiaing activity.

Keep using it.

Keep getting your friends and family to use it.

Make it your home page or add it to your favourites as a reminder to use it.

Thanks to everybody.

Another train booking via PlayerShare WebShop using First TransPennine Express.

Great for any train travel ... away matches, other leisure or business travel - or even for booking a commuting season ticket. No surcharges, booking fees or credit card fees and a commission paid directly to PlayerShare.

Please take a look at PlayerShare WebShop and make it your home page to ensure you always remember to visit at the start of any online shop!

PlayerShare WebShop is having a very quiet week!

Please use it for all your online shopping.

Make it your home page.

Encourage friends and family to use it.

If you've any great ideas to help get more using it and bring more money in for the PlayerShare cause, please let me know - post here or PM me.

Fancy a Saturday night takeaway? Order via this link to EatInNow and PlayerShare gets 7% of your spend.

Just thought I'd bump this one.

Register for email from Secret Escapes on this link and PlayerShare WebShop earns £1. You'll get a couple of marketing emails a week, but just "unsubscribe" and it will end. Easy money. Please act!

Remember to use the PlayerShare WebShop for all online shopping. Make it your home page so you never forget!!

I'm about to book some train tickets to that London for the Brentford game, is there any way I can book them through PlayerShare and make some money to keep Kuqi in sweeties?

This link if you're travelling on Virgin Trains pays 2% cashback.

First TransPennine Express for other services pays 1%.

If you're making a weekend of it, seek out a hotel with Hotels.com via PlayerShare WebShop..

Oh, and nothing to do with the WebShop, but if you buy coffees, burgers and other rubbish from mainline station concessions grab a Bite Card and get 20% off the purchase price. It's free.

Edited by opinions4u