Player Share Web Shop

opinions4u

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PlayerShare WebShop

Somebody's just ordered a takeaway via Just Eat, earning PlayerShare 3% of the transaction amount. Feeling peckish ... click through the link below and order!

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?page=J

Me again! Haha. And just done gas and electric through it too. I have earned over £100 in a week for the scheme and like I keep banging on the potential is HUGE!

Me again! Haha. And just done gas and electric through it too. I have earned over £100 in a week for the scheme and like I keep banging on the potential is HUGE!

See the post above :wink: .

Did you do both takeaway orders, or just the first one?

Got the piccie of the Flying Finn on the site now.

www.spendandraise.com/xtra.

Thought would point this out 04U re the playershare webshop.

For all those who haven't bought Modern Warfare 3, Fifa 12 etc or any video game you intend to buy

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?page=S

Have a goosey at shopto.net, pretty decent prices, first class delivery included in price, playershare gets 4% as opposed to the 1% off Amazon.

See the post above :wink: .

Did you do both takeaway orders, or just the first one?

Got the piccie of the Flying Finn on the site now.

www.spendandraise.com/xtra.

Just the 1st 1. Keeping my eyes peeled for ways I can help too. The site looks pretty smart now too

Just the 1st 1. Keeping my eyes peeled for ways I can help too. The site looks pretty smart now too

That's good news. There's more than you on board!

Amazing what a piccie of Kuqi can do for the look :wink:

Take a look at the blue and tangerine folks ... www.spendandraise.com/xtra

Edited by opinions4u

Saying sorry?

Wooing the hot tottie?

Need to get in to somebody's good books ahead of an away trip?

Wedding?

Funeral?

Wreath for the war memorial?

Try the iFlorist on PlayerShare WebShop and 13% of your spend goes to PlayerShare.

£4.54 today.

Thanks.

Edited by opinions4u

Ok, here's some great links that will earn PlayerShare money and cost you absolutely nothing.

Register with Valued Opinions, take surveys, earn yourself cash and earn PlayerShare £1.50.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/goto.php?rb=3-2950

Get a free Sim from Vodafone and earn £1 for PlaterShare. An extra £3 paid when it's activated!

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/goto.php?rb=3-2220

Sign up free for Voyage Prive and earn PlayerShare £2. Then ignore their occasional emails!

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/goto.php?rb=3-3332

Please spend a couple of minutes supporting the cause without spending money yourself!

Just bought some Christmas presents from Play.com through the site, so hopefully if i've done it right (!) then there should be something landing from my stuff.

Hope it works - every little helps & all that....

£1.33 added. Can't check if it's for Play.com until I get home.

As you say, every little helps.

Prozac's phone has added £50 today. Fingers crossed that will stick.

Easy £1 For PlayerShare - Click Here

Please can as many people, wives, friends etc click through to the link above and register for an online newsletter.

It takes about 30 seconds of your time and brings a pound in for each and every registration.

If you don't want the newsletter going forwards, just unsubscribe when they send you the first one.

It's easy money. Any hope of getting 20 people to do this?

Oh, and don't put your phone numbers in, unless you're lonely and want this company ringing you up!

Edited by opinions4u

Easy £1 For PlayerShare - Click Here

Please can as many people, wives, friends etc click through to the link above and register for an online newsletter.

It takes about 30 seconds of your time and brings a pound in for each and every registration.

If you don't want the newsletter going forwards, just unsubscribe when they send you the first one.

Done

I'll get the wife to do it too from a different email address too.

We're up to £3 already on this ...

Easy £1 For PlayerShare Click Here

Please can as many people, wives, girlfirends, mistresses,friends etc click through to the link above and register for an online newsletter.

Oh, and don't put your phone numbers in, unless you're lonely and want this company ringing you up!

We're up to £9 already on this ...

Easy £1 For PlayerShare Click Here

Please can as many people, wives, girlfirends, mistresses,friends etc click through to the link above and register for an online newsletter.

Shameless bump. Click on the link above, register your details (no phone numbers recommended), accept an email or two and get PlayerShare another £1.

Ask your mates to do the same!

A quick update on how much this little enterprise is making:

On June 21st £40.75 was sent to the PlayerShare bank account.

We currently have £89.73 in confirmed commission payments which should be turned in to real cash for the PlayerShare bank account within a few weeks.

In addition, there is £114.82 in pending commission payments, which should all turn in to real cash within a slightly longer period of time.

So a total of £245.30 is current measure of success in 9 months. About the same a 5 new members paying a fiver a month.

There is also a hidden bit of income between May and September which will materialise too - the changeover from www.buy.at/xtra to www.spendandraise.com/xtra has led to the audit trail not being included in the short term.

While I'm pleased with the success, I still think there is the opportunity to significantly increase use and income. I reckon the site has the potential to bring in over £1,000 a year from owtb members alone. That will happen if we can all get in to the good habit of automatically using it as our first stop when shopping online.

I hope this update helps. The PlayerShare Webshop is easy to use and does bring in real money for a great cause ... when you see a player like Kuqi banging in the goals you really get to see the value of this exceptional scheme.

Here's some links below to help you top up our earnings:

Earn £1 for PlayerShare by requesting an emailed newletter - no obligation to do more than this

Order a free Vodafone sim and earn £1 for PlayerShare - even if you never use it!

Amazon pay 1% cashback on your spending

Take a browse through the A to Z section of the PlayerShare WebShop to see what retailers there are

Click here to find out how to make a regular donation to PlayerShare

If you've got any questions, ideas etc please post them here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.