Player Share Web Shop

opinions4u

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent 12 quid through kanadco about 2 weeks ago using the link :(. Should have been 8% on that I think.

Thanks for giving it a go!

It isn't showing the hit on the web page or any commission coning through.

Occasionally setting for cookies etc can block it. Occasionally things just don't work. It certainly does say K&Co should be 8%.

But you can submit a claim and hopefully they will sort things out.

Linky for how to submit a claim

Thanks for giving it a go!

It isn't showing the hit on the web page or any commission coning through.

Occasionally setting for cookies etc can block it. Occasionally things just don't work. It certainly does say K&Co should be 8%.

But you can submit a claim and hopefully they will sort things out.

Linky for how to submit a claim

I've just bought a car seat on Amazon for £100, how long does it show for the commision to show up so I know the link is working????

I've just bought a car seat on Amazon for £100, how long does it show for the commision to show up so I know the link is working????

Amazon's a strange one, because it doesn't overtly state a commission amount on the site but the grand sum of £1 has been earned from them - so they do pay.

That pound came through on a day when no hits were made on their site, so impossible for me to trace it back to the original date of purchase.

What I can confirm is that there has been a hit on Amazon today (presumably yours) so fingers crossed they will pay up in the next few days. Somebody else has headed for eBay this morning on a couple of occasions too.

Edited by opinions4u

£1.06 came through on 15th March from Amazon.

I can't prove that it was your purchase, but it's highly likely.

Thanks!

Thanks for bumping this, I've bought a few items in the last 6 months from Amazon and haven't used it yet!

I've a few 'bits' to purchase this week - i'm not sure how it works, but i'll give it a bash.

Just go to www.buy.at/xtra.

Click on the Amazon link (or search for the shop you want in the A to Z at the top of the page).

Shop as usual.

Will typically add about 5 seconds to things.

Edited by opinions4u

The most popular places visited on the PlayerShare WebShop in the last few days have been Amazon and eBay, both earning commission for the cause.

Somebody has also visited the O2 Free Sim store - which should get a free sim for you and 50p for PlayerShare.

Big bucks will come in if:

1) You sort out a new mobile phone contract via the site.

2) You book a holiday or hotel via the site (e.g. Expedia).

3) You take out car insurance, or other insurance, via the site.

Loads of stores there. If the other half wants to go to M&S in Handforth Dean tell her to shop online instead via the PlayerShare WebShop. Here's some money saving codes that can be used at the online checkout:

Free delivery over £50: DUMLCLES

10% off Womenswear: BOUNTMS8

£10 off £100 spend: SHAREV11

Quite a lot of activity with people using the PlayerShare WebShop today.

Sites people visited include Zavvi, The Hut, Asda, Amazon, Expedia, Gifted.com and more.

Additionally, Mothers' Day is 3rd April. Time to give it some thought.

Thorntons currently have a "free choccies when you spend £15 or more" offer going on if you key code PPEL or CCB9 at the checkout. There's also another offer on the WebShop front page - click through to see.

Edited by opinions4u

Bumped.

O4U I renewed my contents insurance through Aviva and my motorbike insurance with Swinton via the site last night so keep your eyes peeled to make sure the commission comes through for them.

Fantastic decision.

The Aviva money has brought in £60. This is easily the biggest earner to date. Thanks!

The Swinton click is showing although sale / income is yet to appear - but it can sometimes take a few days to come through.

Anyone else want to match this?!

Just a reminder that Mothers Day is on Sunday so feel free to use the PlayerShare Web Shop to order some choccies, flowers or other more innovative gifts.

We've raised over £80 mark so far, so keep on using it and keep on raising money.

(KentLats, that Aviva money has reappeared today!)

Edited by opinions4u

If you have any questions about how to use the PlayerShare WebShop, feel free to ask.

If you post on other forums, feel free to promote the site http://www.buy.at/xtra.

If you fancy doing some shopping just go to the PlayerShare WebShop first, find the retailer that you want to use and take it from there.

We're averaging £40+ a month from this so far - thanks to all those who have used it and keep on using it. Big purchase or small purchase, it all adds up.

Remember to add it to your favourites as well.