Dropped points

We seem to have dropped points in games we shouldnt have oo frequently this season and i cant remember many occasions where we have picked up points that we havent deserved.

Dagenham - missed a host of chances and fell asleep for an equaliser

Carlisle - last minute pen pegged back from 2 nil

Rochdale - we were the better team, another pen against us

Exeter - 3 goal lead evaperated

all in recent weeks yet when we win we have outplayed out oppenants, is this just a lack of concentration not finishing teams off or are we not capable of winning ugly?

I think that with a young team its a combination of the two. A lack of concentration combined with a lack of experience in grinding out results. For this reason I can't see us going up this season, but if we should retain the nucleus of the team next season could see a tilt at the top two.

I think that with a young team its a combination of the two. A lack of concentration combined with a lack of experience in grinding out results. For this reason I can't see us going up this season, but if we should retain the nucleus of the team next season could see a tilt at the top two.

I'd be suprised if 4 out of the starting 11 would be here next year without promotion unfortunately

We've dropped 24 points so far this season when leading in games - 6 draws and 4 defeats. If we threw away half that amount we'd be top of the league. If we can address this before the end of the season we won't be far off top 2.