Huddersfield are in a League Above Oldham

I've NOT been on about ATTENDANCES with this thread. Forget all about how many Huddersfield fans were there. That's an irrelevance on what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about what Huddersfield do for the fans that turn up, the different ideas they have for them and how more professional a club it makes them look, not stuck in the past like we seem to be.

Even with our attendances there things we can do to look as professional and business savvy as Huddersfield are currently. That's my point and it doresn't cost the earth.

yup Sheffield Wednesday get huge crowds and look how badly they've been run over the years

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup Sheffield Wednesday get huge crowds and look how badly they've been run over the years

Yet talk to some people around these parts and its all about how many fans we DON'T have coming through the turnstiles...

Maybe its starting to sink in that Latics problems have always been bigger than the number of fans who choose to turn up.

If I came and paid £20 that money would matter little... Other to service the loss while players spunk hansom sums...

Edited by oafc0000

I am a :censored:... but a :censored: who understands the need for the club to start to cut its cloth. I am sorry that opinion offends you so heavily...

For :censored:s sake, state the :censored:ing obvious. If people don't see the need they need to :censored: off to Specsavers.

I am a :censored:... but a :censored: who understands the need for the club to start to cut its cloth. I am sorry that opinion offends you so heavily...

I have this mental image of you which involves a man of indeterminate age skipping to the vicarage for a tea party, babe in arms, singing to himself about how wonderful he is compared to the real world.

And yes I do have a hard on.

Really......

I won't go quoting posts and naming names... As I don't want to "state the obvious"... Maybe read around the boards a bit. Have a look at the start of the season when I suggested maybe we shouldn't be signing all these players as a starting point if you can be arsed using the search.

I have this mental image of you which involves a man of indeterminate age skipping to the vicarage for a tea party, babe in arms, singing to himself about how wonderful he is compared to the real world.

And yes I do have a hard on.

So do you have a real point / opinion to pass or we just going to get the verbals ? I will stick to try making decent points, you can stick to whatever you call this...

So do you have a real point / opinion to pass or we just going to get the verbals ? I will stick to try making decent points, you can stick to whatever you call this...

Where are your decent points then? Never read a positive post from you in 11, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:censored: