Programme Supplement

Its still extremely unprofessional

To be fair whilst I criticised the club for using the 11th December programme for the Swindon game on 8th January that was simply because there had been a failure to produce a small insert, like the club have often done previously and tonight. 8 pages goes above and beyond really when a simple 4 pager with up to date results and manager's notes would suffice, Well done Gordon Lawton and the club for listening and i'll happily part with my £3 tonight.

I'll buy a programme tonight.

I have a slightly unrelated question: I want to ensure the club get more than the listed £2 entry fee tonight. If I hand over a tenner and explain my intentions, do you reckon the turnstile operator will just pocket the £8?

I'll buy a programme tonight.

I have a slightly unrelated question: I want to ensure the club get more than the listed £2 entry fee tonight. If I hand over a tenner and explain my intentions, do you reckon the turnstile operator will just pocket the £8?

Buy 8 strike it lucky tickets, that way you know for DEFINITE the club has received the money….no offence to any turnstile operators on here but I have heard many horror stories from gatemen at Boundary Park including one guy who used to brag all around the Hartford that he 'skimmed' matchday income for years from his turnstile. Not sure if he still works for the club, but it really was "ten for the club, one for me" type bragging… of course it could have been bull:censored: bit i'm not convinced...

Great idea *thumbs up*

Any more for any more?

With Strike it Lucky a portion goes to the winner so not all £8 will go to the club... You could of course donate the winnings if you win though so you may end up donating more.

As PlayerShare is basically an extension of revenue, you could always make a one-off donation to that. Or just go to the ticket office and buy a ticket for £2 and dont take the change

Yeah how dare Simon Corney run out of money, what a prick.

I'm sorry, but the last time I checked, Oldham Athletic (2004) Association Football club were supposed to be a professional football club? not semi pro, or amateur.

Its not what you would expect from any professional football club. postponements are part of the game, and ought to be budgeted for.

Great idea *thumbs up*

Any more for any more?

Programme. Buy one for the stranger sat next to you too.

Strike It Lucky x several.

Visit to the club shop to buy the latest in stuffed owls etc.

(No idea if food, beer and betting in the stadium earns anything extra, but go for it).

Make a one off donation to PlayerShare.

Shop online at the new PlayerShare web shop! It could do with a little more activity :wink: .

Edited by opinions4u