Late Pay - Latics one of nine clubs

Latics only one of nine clubs guilty of late pay, but I don't recall reading about the others.

The Radio Manc/Face Book/national media revelation/shock-horror reports will probably have done lasting damage, when in truth the situation was dealt with by the manager and Chairman in a caring way.

Dickov

Latics only one of nine clubs guilty of late pay, but I don't recall reading about the others.

The Radio Manc/Face Book/national media revelation/shock-horror reports will probably have done lasting damage, when in truth the situation was dealt with by the manager and Chairman in a caring way.

Dickov

Dickov quote ""A few players did come to see me and we helped ever single one of them as we tried to take away any worries about bank charges and the like."

Looks like we've been to wonga.com!

Dickov quote ""A few players did come to see me and we helped ever single one of them as we tried to take away any worries about bank charges and the like."

Looks like we've been to wonga.com!

obviously ollerenshaw wasnt one of them then....

We are moving towards a professional division being scrapped, more and more clubs going into administration and struggling financially.

Eventually there will be just a premier league and championship as clubs like ours can't keep up with big money owners and people in the town aren't interested in supporting the club in this division. Sad days ahead

We are moving towards a professional division being scrapped, more and more clubs going into administration and struggling financially.

Eventually there will be just a premier league and championship as clubs like ours can't keep up with big money owners and people in the town aren't interested in supporting the club in this division. Sad days ahead

Good point alot of clubs are spending beyond there means paying out huge contracts or stupid fees for players they simply cannot afford. Sadly even the so called well run clubs like Walsall, Hartlepool and Dale will eventually get sucked in because there will have to adjust there budgets just to compete.

In the hope of achieving?

I think that is right.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I think.

Plenty on here advocating speculate to accumulate, and in Jan we were in with a real shout of an auto spot.

I and others have pointed out that The TTA and 1A have backed the manager each year around January.

If we lived within our means we'd be the Northern Prem.

I think that is right.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I think.

Plenty on here advocating speculate to accumulate, and in Jan we were in with a real shout of an auto spot.

I and others have pointed out that The TTA and 1A have backed the manager each year around January.

If we lived within our means we'd be the Northern Prem.

TTA did not back sheridan in January when we sat proudly at the top of the league in our play-off season!!!