if I was Warren Feeney

From the horses mouth

Mr feeney

'I can't stand it at Oldham, I'm bubbly character and I go in training every day laughing and joking but by the end of it I'm depressed as :censored:' the morale at the club is worst I've ever known'

Also he lost a bomb to jonny Evans on cards on the plane to Belgrade!

I don't believe the facebollocks crap, but there isn't a good thing to say about Feeney.

Make him available on a free and see if anyone takes the bait.

Isn't Johnny Evans a (suspected) rapist? Or is that just something he did in my neck of the woods and doesn't count? Just asking like.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I don't believe the facebollocks crap, but there isn't a good thing to say about Feeney.

Make him available on a free and see if anyone takes the bait.

Isn't Johnny Evans a (suspected) rapist? Or is that just something he did in my neck of the woods and doesn't count? Just asking like.

Johnny Evans was accused of rape whilst at Man U's xmas party in 2007, in a hotel in Manchester. He got sent to Sunderland and the rape allegation was dismissed a couple of months later. Make of that what you will- how much of a fair trial a Man United player would get in the North is debatable too.