Safe standing petition

I signed it weeks ago but unfortunatly I doubt anything will come into play, the FA have stated in as many words recently that it's priorities depend on the armchair supporter and goes on about how terracing was a direct cause of the Hillsborough disaster

All the FA needs to do is to take a leaf out of the bundesliga's book. Look at how they do it. The atmosphere at those games are unbelievable, the kind of atmosphere that is generated in the standing areas is brilliant.

Edited by LaticsLee

All the FA needs to do is to take a leaf out of the bundesliga's book. Look at how they do it. The atmosphere at those games are unbelievable, the kind of atmosphere that is generated in the standing areas is brilliant.

I wish I could find the article but basically the FA said in as many words that it only wanted families attending games and that those who watch on TV contribute more to the game (really just The Premier League) than the fan who comes through the turnstyles

I wish I could find the article but basically the FA said in as many words that it only wanted families attending games and that those who watch on TV contribute more to the game (really just The Premier League) than the fan who comes through the turnstyles

So live football will just be as boring as watching it on tv. Didn't you go Frankfurt to see a game Tom? I went fc union Berlin and the atmosphere was electric.

So live football will just be as boring as watching it on tv. Didn't you go Frankfurt to see a game Tom? I went fc union Berlin and the atmosphere was electric.

yes we went to Frankfurt and Weisbaden and what we saw at both games was an entire community attending a game and backing its own team, supporters of all types (old, young, male, female) had their own place in the ground and the support was brilliant