This trialist striker

Striker Abdillahie Yussuf on trial from Leicester. He's been at Tamworth on loan since January, used mainly as a sub, but impressed their fans.

594.jpg

Also midfielder Liam Moore from Leicester on trial. Both playing against the Macc Lads today.

On OS

oops, thought it was a reply to another post giving a further clue.

Edited by singe

May I be the 1st to say:

Keeper, CM and striker all from Leicester?

Bloddy PD & GT signing their mates...

I hope we don't play Leicester any time soon (as if) you can hear the song already. Leicester Rejects..

Edited by singe

Or looking at signing players they know well, are available, and they think might have the right attitude and potential whilst fitting within our budget.

Nothing wrong with that.

What I really like about PD and GT is that they don't sit on their arses. They are continually looking at new players and will quickly move players on if they aren't clicking into gear. They don't just wait till busy end of the transfer windows, or till everyone is back from their summer hollidays like previous managers seemed content to do.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

got one!!!!

I went to watch hibs a few years back and this lad played actually, he might have even scored but my memory all things football related is pretty poor. I do remember being impressed Ivan Sproule who later went to Bristol City. Not much of an insight there, sorry.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

got one!!!!

Obviously there are people on here thinking the same point that you articulated though. I was mainly addressing that point rather than yourself. I figured you were likely kidding. Although you can never be sure what with poe's law and everything. :wink:

However I mainly just wanted to congratulate our management team for their recruitment methods/efforts/policy. :sign0173: