One that I'll want to forget but not sure my brother and mates will let me for a while.

Poor performance, fairly even game for the most of it but at 0-2 we were never going to come back and draw and Exeter were comfortable and didn't need to be at their best. We certainly didn't get overran and I can't really say that anyone in defence or midfield had a bad game. The difference was their strikers compared to our strikers, Cureton's off-the-ball movement and poachers instinct and O'Flynn's workrate was what we were so badly missing. Tounkara doesn't see the space to move into, Reid sees the space too late and doesn't try to find it when he does and Feeney is just useless, utterly useless.

Other things that stood out:

Can't remember being in a worse away end.

Brill was probably at fault for the first, although Evina seemed to give Golbourne a lot of space to get the shot in. Was impressed by Brill's constant communication with the back four, we could do better with 'keepers but we could definately do worse as well, so if he's number one next season I won't be too disappointed.

2nd goal was scrappy and badly defended by all.

Furman was our MOTM but only slightly better than the rest.

White looked threatening when he came on and Winchester was lively in centre-mid.

Disappointed that Alessandra didn't get a full game or given a chance up front, we have nothing to lose by giving him a chance up there.

Tarkowski had a decent game.

They were offering free pasties in the second half! Every dark cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Reid apart I find it difficult to accuse our lads of a lack of effort, I just feel we are incapable of being a threat going forward. Dickov has some work to do over the summer with our attacking strategy.

I'll be watching the Devon derby next week instead of Swindon away, don't feel that I'll be missing much on the pitch although I'm disappointed to be missing the fancy dress.

One that I'll want to forget but not sure my brother and mates will let me for a while.

Poor performance, fairly even game for the most of it but at 0-2 we were never going to come back and draw and Exeter were comfortable and didn't need to be at their best. We certainly didn't get overran and I can't really say that anyone in defence or midfield had a bad game. The difference was their strikers compared to our strikers, Cureton's off-the-ball movement and poachers instinct and O'Flynn's workrate was what we were so badly missing. Tounkara doesn't see the space to move into, Reid sees the space too late and doesn't try to find it when he does and Feeney is just useless, utterly useless.

Brill was probably at fault for the first, although Evina seemed to give Golbourne a lot of space to get the shot in. Was impressed by Brill's constant communication with the back four, we could do better with 'keepers but we could definately do worse as well, so if he's number one next season I won't be too disappointed.

White looked threatening when he came on and Winchester was lively in centre-mid.

Disappointed that Alessandra didn't get a full game or given a chance up front, we have nothing to lose by giving him a chance up there.

They were offering free pasties in the second half! Every dark cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Reid apart I find it difficult to accuse our lads of a lack of effort, I just feel we are incapable of being a threat going forward. Dickov has some work to do over the summer with our attacking strategy.

I'll be watching the Devon derby next week instead of Swindon away, don't feel that I'll be missing much on the pitch although I'm disappointed to be missing the fancy dress.

dont blame you bud,same old end of season :censored:,loan players dont give a toss,

Think the difference in attack was the build-up play. Exeter put some good crosses in in the first-half, while we didn’t put any over in the entire game.

We only really created a couple of half-chances, Furman was particularly unlucky with that shot that was saved. Didn’t think he played that well, though – he passed the ball straight out of play a couple of times. If I had to pick a Man of the Match, I would say it was probably Mvoto, followed by Lee who put in his usual solid performance.

Agree about Brill – he organises the defence very well. Potential captain, maybe?

Thought Reid did alright, especially in holding the ball up. Think if he works on his fitness over the summer, he’ll be a good player for us next year.

The away end wasn’t the best – not sure why they’ve moved the barrier back from the pitch, so the away fans are further away. It was a good day out, though, ruined by 90 minutes of football. The fanpark is a great idea – we should try and introduce something similar at Boundary Park. Selling Dominos pizza inside the ground is also a masterstroke! Probably wouldn’t have been as good if it had been raining, though!

Mvoto was probably my MOTM too, I thought Furman was decent just big J-Y was better. My Dad who was sitting down seemed to think Brill saved the first onto to post and then it rebounded off the post onto him and in (didn't see that from behind the goal).

The difference between the two sides, they have something to play for, we don't. Cureton has made his name putting that sort of half-chance away, good swivle and shot and in the bottom corner. Our forwards wouldn't have done that.

I actually thought Feeney looked quite lively when he came on and wouldn't be surprised if he started on Monday.

Best thing about the game (aside from the weather) was the programme over 100 pages and not full of adverts for £3. Including an amateur sociology article on "Grim up North".

Incidentally they were giving away free pies as they were running out of date that day. This might be something for us to look at, but then again its one less thing for the chief landlord to moan about.