More new Carbrini kit

I just feel sorry for anyone who is stupid enough to invest in a Carbrini shirt, you can see the nike and addidas ones look much much nicer,

Takes this mic how Fleetwood town can get a Nike shirt, whereas we're stuck with 5 wash specials Carbrini.

Not buying a shirt until they get rid of Carbrini, I have owned every shirt for the last 10 seasons or so, just cant be arsed to put up with any more crap that doesnt last.

Good luck to everyone who buys a shirt

I just feel sorry for anyone who is stupid enough to invest in a Carbrini shirt, you can see the nike and addidas ones look much much nicer,

Takes this mic how Fleetwood town can get a Nike shirt, whereas we're stuck with 5 wash specials Carbrini.

Not buying a shirt until they get rid of Carbrini, I have owned every shirt for the last 10 seasons or so, just cant be arsed to put up with any more crap that doesnt last.

I believe this one does not have heat transfers though like the past one's have, so should not be any danger of flaking/peeling off. Fair enough some people haven't had any problems with the carbrini shirts so far, but some people have. When I went in to see Alan was told by alan and Guy Walker that a combination of embroidery/printing would be used for the away shirt, and I believe this is the case.

Badge and manufacturers logo embroidened, shirt sponsors and sleeve logos printed rather than transfers . It definitely looks head and shoulders above any other Carbrini shirt we have had so far.

Although I really do love how sheephead referred to them as five wash wonders/five wash specials, nailed it down to a tee.

One thing I would say re Nike Kits anyway, go to DW Sports/JD/JJB etc and have a good look at the united shirts their churning out. Their really not that much better, and the less said about the Liverpool Adidas one the better!!!

You know Nike don't actually make their kit? All done with licenses.

Anyone can get a Nike kit. Embroidered with club badge etc. Sunday league, junior football...

The difference to clubs is in the deal for selling replicas. As has been said on here before Latics have a better deal with Carbrini than they could get with Nike.

Edited by LaticsPete

Why would we want a nike or adidas one ratehr than carbrini? cos their bigger names? the quality isn't much different and not actually those companies who make them. Also we get a lot better deal with carbrini than nike the shirts are being sold

Why would we want a nike or adidas one ratehr than carbrini? cos their bigger names? the quality isn't much different and not actually those companies who make them. Also we get a lot better deal with carbrini than nike the shirts are being sold

There are arguments for and against that. One argument is that Nike/Adidas are seen as much more reputable brands than Carbrini, hence although we would make less profit per shirt we would sell more of them.