Phillip McGrath

Not offered

Lewis Alessandra

Ritchie Jones

Rod McDonald

Josh Ollerenshaw

Andy Todd

also want to keep Mvoto

Surprised at McGrath, I'm sure when he got injured the OS hinted that it was unfortunate because this was his last chance and that the injury signaled the end of his Latics career.

He must have applied himself well and shown Dickov that he had something to offer.

Edited by PlayItLivo

So Jones and Alessandra, who many thought were crucial to our early season form, have been released. Hmmm. Does this bode well?

I think I probably agree with the list, with the exception of Alessandra. And there's always going to be one or two where the manager is going to differ from your way of thinking.

I never particularly thought Jones offered a great deal on his own. But I did think Kieron Lee worked well with him down the right and I do think this was what created a lot of our attacking threat early in the season. But then to be fair some of Aidy White's early performances justified playing him ahead of Jones.

Anyway, we've still got an international striker on the books!

I think its safe to say though that out of the 6 offered deals, not all of them are going to accept them.

It also mentioned the club have yet to meet Dean Brill

Rumour has it that the club tried to arrange a meeting wuth young Dean via the phone, but when it rang, the stopper fumbled and dropped it down the bog! :wink:

"Latics will also not be exercising the option of an additional year on striker Reuben Reid who joined them from West Brom in January."

good , cant believe how out of shape he was when he joined , just because you dont have a club doesnt mean you stop looking after yourself. Now he is a player who I dont think will go on to prove anyone wrong . He will be with Mr Parker soon

I bet smalley goes to Chesterfield. If we offer him a deal and want him to stay (officially anyway) - we might get a fee at tribunal.

We will get a fee because we will obviously offer him something and he is under 25.