Christina Hendricks

So there's a picture of Christina Hendricks in one of the tabloids today. Mirror I think. She's sat in a swimsuit with a towel. The article goes on about her bringing curves back in fashion and being voluptuous or something.

Now I don't mean to be un-pc or anything but am I missing something here? Cos I just saw a really fat woman with thighs like 2 sides of beef. Is it just me or what?

So there's a picture of Christina Hendricks in one of the tabloids today. Mirror I think. She's sat in a swimsuit with a towel. The article goes on about her bringing curves back in fashion and being voluptuous or something.

Now I don't mean to be un-pc or anything but am I missing something here? Cos I just saw a really fat woman with thighs like 2 sides of beef. Is it just me or what?

THighs? What thighs?

120px-Christina-Hendricks-Unknown-Photoshoot-christina-hendricks-9107834-450-365_450x365.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391848/Christina-Hendricks-causes-Lake-Como-tion-black-swimsuit-enjoys-dip-pool.html

There u go. The pic in the paper was the one where she's pulling up the dress. I couldn't decide if she was getting dressed or about to take a dump....