I see Paul has been given a free by Blackpool. Hope we go for him as he would be a great addition to the squad. He did not let us down when he last played for us and has good experience which would be valuable to the younger players.

THe trouble is he thought he was higher leagiue when he was with us (and did) so he will be thinking Championship at least.

Adn being in Prem he wil be on significant bucks.

He'd be a great assest, but our chances are non existant I'd say.

THe trouble is he thought he was higher leagiue when he was with us (and did) so he will be thinking Championship at least.

Adn being in Prem he wil be on significant bucks.

He'd be a great assest, but our chances are non existant I'd say.

Thought Blackpool's top earners were on about £8k per week!!! If Paul was only a fringe player then I'm guessing he'd be on less than half that......still more than than our top earners but if there is a contract on the table....who knows?

Thought Blackpool's top earners were on about £8k per week!!! If Paul was only a fringe player then I'm guessing he'd be on less than half that......still more than than our top earners but if there is a contract on the table....who knows?

mentioned this the day it was announced...was great here last time and the only reason he didnt sign perm was money on offer....would have been or could have been the difference we needed...

had heard blackpools top dollar was 12k....i seriously doubt he is on anything like that considering he was for most part number 2...worth a punt even for him to say no

mentioned this the day it was announced...was great here last time and the only reason he didnt sign perm was money on offer....would have been or could have been the difference we needed...

had heard blackpools top dollar was 12k....i seriously doubt he is on anything like that considering he was for most part number 2...worth a punt even for him to say no

probably still about 3k and that's much more than we can offer anyone.