Area 51

Just wondering what peoples opinions/thoughts are on this place. Just watching the "Area 51 - I Was There" programme on Sky Anytime now, find it frustrating that the programmes doesnt really spill much. Its obvious we will never find out just what goes on there. It's one of those things I really am fascinated by and would really like to what goes on.

Clyde, rob lee, 4 blokes called donaldson and diego cevero form the basis of the 5 a side league champions there. My sources tell me that they are looking to sign a northern irish international as soon as i can catch up with him equipped with a cosh and a large postal sack.

Just wondering what peoples opinions/thoughts are on this place. Just watching the "Area 51 - I Was There" programme on Sky Anytime now, find it frustrating that the programmes doesnt really spill much. Its obvious we will never find out just what goes on there. It's one of those things I really am fascinated by and would really like to what goes on.

Testing of secret military aircraft is pretty much nailed on.

Everything else is a combination of BS and elaboration, IMO.

I reckon it is where the US Government processes all its stationary procurement administration, as this kind of thing is not the most exciting of jobs they have invented a cover story to spice it up a little so that the employees who work there don't go postal.