2011/2012 Outlook fixtures

send biatch

Opens on my Macbook but not my iphone, just check the ipad……(Yes I am Apple's bitch) nope doesn't open in ipad either, can you do another one in excel???

It is Friday after-all and no-one does anything on a Friday!!! Except me, completing standardisation for marking GCSE History Scripts….

Opens on my Macbook but not my iphone, just check the ipad……(Yes I am Apple's bitch) nope doesn't open in ipad either, can you do another one in excel???

It is Friday after-all and no-one does anything on a Friday!!! Except me, completing standardisation for marking GCSE History Scripts….

shall see what I can do

This worked fine for me on iPhone, just unzip the file on your computer then send it to an e-mail address that you use on your iOS device. Open the new e-mail, click on the ics attachment and click add all. They should then appear in your calender.

Is this a way round getting an Outlook2010 Cal synced? As Itunes always gives an error on mine. I-phone4 and Outlook2010.

Incidently Windows 7..... My Canon Camera would not upload pics on Windows 7 until I discovered change output to printer instead of PC and suddenly it works without any issues. MAD...

PLUS THANKS to Razza for creating file.

Sorted did what Blue 83 suggested, saved the file in my documents, resent it to my email opened on iphone and its synced with my calendar….

I tried several times THEN DID WHAT IS ACTUALLY SAID.....lol. Email the file to your iphone email and just open worked fine. I use Outlook 2010 and not supported by apple but this works on sync. Very odd.

When I open the attachment, there is no option to add all. Just one big text file opens up....