Is it wrong?

that given Dale Stephens is 'June' on my calendar, that I have drawn specs, a goatee, demon horns and a rather large phallus protruding from his forehead…..?

I thank him for his service, but is he now fair game in all that's love and calendars?

that given Dale Stephens is 'June' on my calendar, that I have drawn specs, a goatee, demon horns and a rather large phallus protruding from his forehead…..?

I thank him for his service, but is he now fair game in all that's love and calendars?

if done in a professional manner its fully acceptable, if done with a single colour crayon going in n out of the lines i feel yer bein a tad harsh

can someone tell me how many of his 10 goals where pens? always makes me laugh when people 'big up' a player when a lot of their goals come from the spot. how many goals did we score from his freekicks/corners? dont get me wrong, i think he is a good young player with even more potential but is he such a big loss?

can someone tell me how many of his 10 goals where pens? always makes me laugh when people 'big up' a player when a lot of their goals come from the spot. how many goals did we score from his freekicks/corners? dont get me wrong, i think he is a good young player with even more potential but is he such a big loss?

Trannies FK and a 20 yarder

Brentford Pen

Plymuff Pen

Accy Pen

Hartlepool Angled shot

Swindon Pen

Plymuff Tap in

Daggers 18 yarder

Sheff Wed Screamer

4 pens….and 1 FK

Trannies FK and a 20 yarder

Brentford Pen

Plymuff Pen

Accy Pen

Hartlepool Angled shot

Swindon Pen

Plymuff Tap in

Daggers 18 yarder

Sheff Wed Screamer

4 pens….and 1 FK

so most goals long rangers...chris sutherland can do them ;)

What's the point in trying to talk him down? Chipped in with goals from midfield, good penalty-taker but, most of all, a very talented player who, for my money, should be moving on to a higher level.

What's the point in trying to talk him down? Chipped in with goals from midfield, good penalty-taker but, most of all, a very talented player who, for my money, should be moving on to a higher level.

really wasnt meant to be a 'i hate dale stephens' post but things get lost in translation on here or people just try and twist words.

if we sign 3 or 4 players from the sale of a midfielder that scored a few pens and a few screamers then its good business