Dale Jennings

Not seen much of him...that good?

A lad I work with is a Tramps fan and he reckons he is one of the most talented young players he's ever seen at Tranmere, but was starting to get a bit of a BillyBigBollocks attitude toward the end of the season.

He seems to think the discipline of being in a foreign country etc and playing with better players will either make or break him.

Potentially an excellent move for Tranmoore too. They'll no doubt have a decent sell on clause built in to the deal!

Spongebob is apparently trying to get a pre-season friendly as part of the deal and a couple of their youngsters on season long loans.

It certainly is. Great move for him though but how much game time can he expect

I think I read that he'd be signed initially to play in the Bayern Munich second/development team which has just been relegated to the 4th tier of German league, so probably quite a bit!

Unbelievabubble.

Werder Bremen signed a semi-pro 19 year old from NI last season; Liam Boyce. At least Bayern got one from a pro-club who had played professionally previously!!!!

he scored some belting goals last season; this one being the pick IMO (and the run just before in this clip is even better; with the sliding defender blocking the shot at the last minute)

I think he has a chance to really kick on now; as the German youth set-up is a good one. Could well be a future star for our national team if this move goes well......

Edited by slystallone

£600,000 up front. If he was to sign senior professional forms and appear for the first team, the deal could rise to £1.8m. Doesnt really look that good when you see some of the other fees being splashed for players like Wickham (granted he played a division higher) and possibly Chamberlain.

Hes a belter of a player though, just needs to be a bit more consistent. Suppose that will come with age.