New T-shirt Range

what do we think?

better than the stuff we have had in the past. one rips off 'superdry' though.

tonnes better than the 1 colour screen printed ones done by visually!

I kinda like the super dry 'rip off' there are so many tshirts out there at the min that have the 'superdry' style!

I will deffo be purchasing one of these!

I kinda like the super dry 'rip off' there are so many tshirts out there at the min that have the 'superdry' style!

its nice but not as nice as the Jack Daniels style

like the chronology of the club crest one - hopefully they'll have bigger sizes in stock...

Has anyone bought yet and can review the history of the crest tee regarding quality of tee, transfer etc?

Also, is the new training tee in the shop yet? If so, what's the price of these as they look decent.

like the chronology of the club crest one - hopefully they'll have bigger sizes in stock...

I'm pretty sure the Pine Villa badge was made up when they wrote the book whose sleeve it features on though...

If you need a bigger one, you'll not get through the RRE turnstiles!

A struggle does take place…..

Seen the new T-Shirts, best ones are the Grey ones, decided against the Crest one as the sizes ARE generous but is a bit cheap looking - as I say the grey one is quite smart….

Bought my new shirt, - (much better quality, although they all seemed a bit dusty with a few marks on the Cabrini Logo, not sure why they should have dents in? - glad the club have listened though over the quality issues - well done at getting heard Carl!)

Also bought my daughter last season's third kit, a bargain at a fiver, fixture mug and DVD (FFS!!!) But sadly no beach towel…..