• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke is starting to frustrate me, because he has shown he has ability. Feeney is just Feeney, he will never make it and he knows it. He is using NI as a way to secure a move away as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmmmmmm.

I'm not a fan of Warren; his play or his attitude since he's joined us; but even I can safely say that regardless of how little I rate his ability; he has already made it.

He's had a decent career to date; with some (relatively) large fees paid for his services, has probably earned a decent wage whilst at clubs like Bournemouth, Luton, Cardiff and now us; has 30-odd caps for NI (I know, I know).......I'd say he can rightly claim to have 'made it' long ago.

As for Brooke, if we get another striker in before the window shuts; I'd like to see him sent out on loan - not because I want him out of the club in that way; more because I think going to a L2 or even Blue Square Prem side & finding from & fitness will be the making of him; and it might well kick-start his career with us again; after stalling as it did last season due to bloody Lonergan!! :ranting: