• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect PD will have lost patience with him for a senior pro. If it was me the call up to NI squad would have tipped me over edge... Far to casual attitude... he isnt going to get a "run of games" is he so bet he is being encouraged to depart.

Best for all parties. Not worked out here.

WAS delighted when he signed but seen nothing.

We knew he was an NI international when we signed him. Therefore we (fans and Dickov if that is what you are inferring) can’t really have a go at him for going representing his country.

Obviously the downside to signing an international is that they play for their country and miss games.

Unfortunately we have missed out on the upside being that they are internationals because they are good.

More than two then ill give your twenty and a pint!

So he has to score three!

Go on then I’ll see you for that.

With the rumours of him leaving this may be my most foolish bet. Got all season to save my pocket money though.

==+ <That’s my hand.

So he has to score three!

Go on then I’ll see you for that.

With the rumours of him leaving this may be my most foolish bet. Got all season to save my pocket money though.

==+ <That’s my hand.

Yeah i said first bet £20 he dosnt score MORE THAN 2.

so yeah three or more pal. bet done.

+==

Ive never seen anything from Brooke,

Smith is the same build but obviously abit taller and has impressed me more already than Brooke has in his 2 years

I thought Smith is bigger built than Brooke. I hope Carlton gets a run in the reserves this year he really is a good player.

Not got much back up if Reid or smith get injured have we

We've not got that much back-up if any of the 1st team get injured have we really?

I think last night showed that if we can keep the 1st team fit & together; we'll be more than OK - I think we'll do well.

The flip-side being; if injuries bite; then we; at present; don't have that much in reserve.

I think CB is our only position where I'm happy with the depth we have. Diamond & M'Voto as 1st choice; Tarky (who has already proved he is capable) as the one to step in if either of those is injured; and Matty Carr has looked to me just as good a prospect as Tarky is in what I've seen of him - so I think we're covered there with those 4.

All other areas are lacking a tad I'd say.

Keeping the 1st X1 fit & firing is going to be key for us this seaosn........

Northern Ireland Strikers...

Liam Boyce - Werder Bremen

Andrew Little - Rangers

Josh McQuoid - Millwall

Kyle Lafferty - Rangers

Rory Paterson - Linfield

David Healy - Rangers

Warren Feeney - Oldham

Surley something must be wrong if feeney is still needed.

Brooke is starting to frustrate me, because he has shown he has ability. Feeney is just Feeney, he will never make it and he knows it. He is using NI as a way to secure a move away as far as I'm concerned.

When ? On his debut ? Thats it !