100 YEARS // 100 HUNDRED IMAGES

I bought it a year or so ago when I saw they it reduced in the club shop (cheap I know but I do come from DogDale).

Not a bad book really but think I may have been a little disappointed had I paid full price for it. It is a good book to flick through but it did seem to have quite a few photos in it I have already seen in other latics books either me or my dad have, still worth getting though IMO.

Hope his helps

I bought it a year or so ago when I saw they it reduced in the club shop (cheap I know but I do come from DogDale).

Not a bad book really but think I may have been a little disappointed had I paid full price for it. It is a good book to flick through but it did seem to have quite a few photos in it I have already seen in other latics books either me or my dad have, still worth getting though IMO.

Hope his helps

Cheers !

Hope his helps

I'd pretty much agree with that. Bought for my dad when it was on sale and thought it was pretty decent for the money but wasn't it £40 when it was first released? I'd have been disappointed at that price. Worth a tenner though, I'd say.

If we are doing football books 'Wingers' (on DATM) (the late Stephen Fosters' Stoke City fans') mainly 'She stood there laughing' and 'She laughed no more' are excellent. He wrote some dog ones after that, but that first one especially is awesome.

Agreed. I took a chance on 'She stood there laughing' when I wanted a couple of other books and HMV had a 3 for 2 offer on. I have to say I actually enjoyed it more the the 2 other books I originally went to buy. It gives a great insite into just what it means to be a proper fan and I think it should be made compulsory for all plastic mancs to have a copy (assuming of course they actually know how to read).