The sun promotion

Went down to the ticket office earlier with my vouchers to get 2 tickets for Scunthorpe away only to be told that although the Scunthorpe tickets were there she didn't know how much the tickets are in the promotion and what the arrangement with Scunthorpe was,kin unbelieveable

Went down to the ticket office earlier with my vouchers to get 2 tickets for Scunthorpe away only to be told that although the Scunthorpe tickets were there she didn't know how much the tickets are in the promotion and what the arrangement with Scunthorpe was,kin unbelieveable

If it's anything like the Brentford away game we did it for last time, you'll ring them, make a payment.

Upon receipt of your vouchers, they post/reserve tickets.

Easy.

Don't involve the office at BP.

The instructions on the Suns website are quite clear - Step 3: Once you've selected a club and fixture, simply call the club to check availability and reserve your tickets to the game of your choice. The club will also provide any further booking instructions.

The instructions on the Suns website are quite clear - Step 3: Once you've selected a club and fixture, simply call the club to check availability and reserve your tickets to the game of your choice. The club will also provide any further booking instructions.

I did call in person,they had no idea of what was going on and I wasn't able to reserve my ticket

Definitely says ring your home club for away tickets.

Last season we had to post payment and the vouchers to Brentford and they posted the tickets out

Sheff Wed we sorted it out at the BP TIcket Office,

Ring Scunny to find out the crack…and maybe they could furnish 'Foster Tits' with the information….

Edited by oafcprozac

Last season we had to post payment and the vouchers to Brentford and they posted the tickets out

Sheff Wed we sorted it out at the BP TIcket Office,

Ring Scunny to find out the crack…and maybe they could furnish 'Foster Tits' with the information….

I just rung Scunny and they said we have to do it through BP.

Next step is a call/e-mail to BP

I just rung Scunny and they said we have to do it through BP.

Next step is a call/e-mail to BP

Hi Guys,

Following on from the below email I sent to Lois without response.

Ive now got all four tokens and want to purchase 2 tickets for £9.50 for the Scunthorpe away fixture.

I called them this morning and they have advised that I need to call Latics to arrange the tickets.

Is it possible to pay over the phone, post you the vouchers, and collect the tickets either Saturday or by post?

If anybody can shed light on this as it is currently causing confusion on the fans board:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35765&st=0&gopid=501985entry501985

Cheers,

Ric

I await an RSVP from the powers that be.

Edited by Omar Don't Scare

Not sure I remember last time though Brentford had like 50 tickets for away fans & SW had 200.

Act quickly, especially if we start well. I'll let you know if I get a response from OAFC

I will be gettin them for a home game so hopefully it will be a bit easier...

I think the problem with the tickets was that Latics were awaiting confirmation from Scunthorpe for the cost of the tickets and also whether to take the promotional tickets out of the allocation already sent to Latics by Scunthorpe or if they were going to send additional tickets.

Hope that makes sense!